Search results

1. C

Heathkit Boonie Bike Small Gear Springs for 2 Speed Transmission

The large and small transmission springs for the late 60's/early 70's Heathkit Boonie Bike seemed to have worked very well. Phil has a few left so please let me know if anyone is interested in them or if he should consider making more.
  2. C

Heathkit Boonie Bike Small Gear Springs for 2 Speed Transmission

Hi everyone, along with the large spring for the 2 speed transmission, we've made the small springs that are integrated within the gear (4 springs per gear). Please contact Phil at phil@espas-inc.com or Cap at hdroadking8@yahoo.com if you are interested in purchasing them. Phil's company also...
  3. C

Heathkit Boonie Bike Large Spring for 2 Speed Transmission Available

Very nice Boonie. Where did you get your grips/
  4. C

Heathkit Boonie Bike Large Transmission Spring

The large transmission spring for the Heathkit Boonie Bike have been made, are being sold and working on numerous Boonies. If you have an original Heathkit Boonie Bike with the 2 speed transmission, the large and small springs are available. Please let me know if you're interested and I will...
  5. C

Please send your orders to Phil Pertner phil@espas-inc.com or Dennis Capa at hdroadking8@yahoo.com (I will pass the info to Phil). What Phil needs is your email address, shipping address and how many springs you want. He will then send you an invoice thru Paypay verifying the order with final...
  6. C

Heathkit Boonie Bike large spring for the 2 speed transmission. $16.00 USD a piece plus Shipping and Handling. Please let me know if you're interested. hdroadking8@yahoo.com or phil@espas-inc.com
  7. C

The large spring for the 2 speed transmission are now available and ready to be ordered/shipped. The cost is $16.00 per spring plus shipping and handling. 'Paypal' information will be made available for ordering shortly. Due to the nature of how the spring is utilized, the spring is not under...
  8. C

Heathkit Boonie Bike Large Spring for 2 Speed Transmission Available

I restored a Heathkit Boonie Bike (1969) to original condition and had a colleague of mine, who owns a spring company, make the large spring for the 2 speed transmission. Is anybody interested in purchasing the large spring?
  9. C

I restored a Heathkit Boonie Bike (1969) to original condition and had a colleague of mine, who owns a spring company, make the large spring for the 2 speed transmission. Is anybody interested in purchasing the large spring?
  10. C

Heathkit Boonie Bike

Looking for a Heathkit Boonie Bike to restore. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.