Search results

1. B

Cheap adjustable carb that fits on the 212

So does anyone know of a cheap Chinese carb that is adjustable that fits the 212? I can do my own throttle and all I just need something that will fit on the studs. And performance is not an issue as I make plenty of power for what I use it for. I just would rather tune a carb myself than having...
  2. B

How to fix this

I would but I dont think I'm going to have to change the tooth count again. It already will go 32mph with the 72 and I want less torque so I dont end up on my butt. I would have to check the math again but 35mph+ would be scary on this thing. There are a few 60t sprockets for less than $20 that...
  3. B

How to fix this

Thanks alot, a wheelbarrow wheel is exactly what it is. I looked up pictures and they are exactly the same. I think what I am going to do is cut this sprocket down to just around the mounting holes to basicly make it a flange. Then buy a 60t sprocket and it should bolt right on. Thanks so much...
  4. B

How to fix this

It's a home made bike from what I can tell because it's frame is made from galvanized tubing. It's very well made though. I just need to know where to get a solid 6 inch x 4 inch rim that is also 6 inches from outside bearing to outside bearing. On a 5/8 shaft. All i can find are split rims
  5. B

How to fix this

So I looked on there and didn't really find what I need. Just a few 2 piece rims.
  6. B

How to fix this

So I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post this but I have an issue. I blew a rear tire the other day on the road and it ground a few teeth off my sprocket. Usually not a big deal but when I took it all apart, I found this sprocket is welded to the rim. I know they normally have a...
  7. B

Looking for an electric motor expert

So I have sourced a motor. It's from a treadmill and I also have another treadmill that had a smaller motor but had a knob to control the speed. Right now I'm looking into converting it from corded to cordless Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk
  8. B

All the cheap 2 strokes on ebay?

I actually am building something. I gave picked up 2 different treadmills to sal cage parts from in the last week and I'm looking for info on how to power it all cordless. I will start a new tread on all of this though. Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk
  9. B

I need a chain, how do I know what one?

I have a bike that I have lost the chain for. I also need to order a new clutch and I have no idea what size to get. How do I measure the back sprocket to find what chain fits on it? Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk
  10. B

Yes, it's the motor that came on the bike and it works fairly well. Last summer we borrowed the plug and clutch off it for other projects so now I need to replace them. Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk
  11. B

I have posted it in the "what is it" section a few years ago when I bought it and most got very little interest in it. I think most people ether said it was home made or when they did give an answer, I would research what they said and found it was incorrect. I think I'm going to go electric...
  12. B

I can't find anything on that engine number Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk
  13. B

So I have an old bike that I have zero info on. I got it with a 2 stroke on it that has absolutely no markings ether. It runs ok and has enough pull for me but I wanted to freshen it up and started looking into what it could be. This lead me to eBay trying to find motors that look like it and...
  14. B

Anyone with experience with hdpe/ldpe/plastic injection molding?

I'm experimenting a little making some plastic parts for a project and I think hdpe is the best material for it bc of its impact resistance and also it's wear resistance. I'm just having trouble making it the size and shape i need bc of shrinkage during cooling. Sent from my SM-G930R6 using...
  15. B

I need your help

Newest video should be up! Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk
  16. B

I need your help

Kids have a 2 hour delay. After I drop them off and get the little one to lay down for a nap, then it's time to get clearing snow. I did buy a cheap action cam yesterday to have another camera. We'll see how it goes. Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk
  17. B

I need your help

So I'm starting to finally get some views and thanks everyone for the support. With easter over now, I will be back to the normal routine and I'll film a little more. We are expecting another 12 inches of snow tonight so maybe a snowblower video in a few days? Normally not that exciting but my...
  18. B

I need your help

Channel name is Robert Thoreson for now till I come up with something better. I do know my editing needs improvement but that will come with practice. Also I film everything with my phone (gs7) so that's why the quality is what it is. I think once I start loading to my computer and uploading...