All the cheap 2 strokes on ebay?

So I have an old bike that I have zero info on. I got it with a 2 stroke on it that has absolutely no markings ether. It runs ok and has enough pull for me but I wanted to freshen it up and started looking into what it could be. This lead me to eBay trying to find motors that look like it and noticed so many 49cc motors for less than $100. Even some with converters. Do these cheapo motors have enough to pull a full grown person or what? And I'll try to include pictures of my bike motor to see if anyone knows what it is.

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk

I have posted it in the "what is it" section a few years ago when I bought it and most got very little interest in it. I think most people ether said it was home made or when they did give an answer, I would research what they said and found it was incorrect. I think I'm going to go electric with it and see where that takes me but thought it would be cool to restore this motor also.

I think you have a good motor and a cool build about to happen, I will be watching your progress :thumbsup:
No one in this thread is building anything. The OP was going to build this bike into an electric one. Once he commented that his "what is it" thread under another user name from several years ago didn't reveal anything but wrong answers, I realized this was going nowhere. Just to clarify.

No one in this thread is building anything. The OP was going to build this bike into an electric one. Once he commented that his "what is it" thread under another user name from several years ago didn't reveal anything but wrong answers, I realized this was going nowhere. Just to clarify.
I actually am building something. I gave picked up 2 different treadmills to sal cage parts from in the last week and I'm looking for info on how to power it all cordless. I will start a new tread on all of this though.