Search results

1. B

Cheap adjustable carb that fits on the 212

So does anyone know of a cheap Chinese carb that is adjustable that fits the 212? I can do my own throttle and all I just need something that will fit on the studs. And performance is not an issue as I make plenty of power for what I use it for. I just would rather tune a carb myself than having...
  2. B

How to fix this

So I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post this but I have an issue. I blew a rear tire the other day on the road and it ground a few teeth off my sprocket. Usually not a big deal but when I took it all apart, I found this sprocket is welded to the rim. I know they normally have a...
  3. B

I need a chain, how do I know what one?

I have a bike that I have lost the chain for. I also need to order a new clutch and I have no idea what size to get. How do I measure the back sprocket to find what chain fits on it? Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk
  4. B

All the cheap 2 strokes on ebay?

So I have an old bike that I have zero info on. I got it with a 2 stroke on it that has absolutely no markings ether. It runs ok and has enough pull for me but I wanted to freshen it up and started looking into what it could be. This lead me to eBay trying to find motors that look like it and...
  5. B

Anyone with experience with hdpe/ldpe/plastic injection molding?

I'm experimenting a little making some plastic parts for a project and I think hdpe is the best material for it bc of its impact resistance and also it's wear resistance. I'm just having trouble making it the size and shape i need bc of shrinkage during cooling. Sent from my SM-G930R6 using...
  6. B

I need your help

So I have recently my wife has gotten a promotion at work and I am lucky enough to be able to stay home with our 3 kids. In my free time I like to do alot of different projects from carpentry work to exploring and even some engineering/fabricating. A friend was over recently to get a drone fixed...
  7. B

Looking for an electric motor expert

Hi everyone. Iv spent the last couple days lookingv all over the web for someone I can talk to about creating a cheap electric bike. I already have a mini bike that has a 2 stroke on it but it's cobbled together. Ok there are kits out there for gokarts and all but I'm looking to build this with...