1. Cleturner7

Fairbanks Morse kickstarter for WB850

thats what I meant.... sheeesh I was new to WB’s
  2. Cleturner7

Bonanza fenders?

Thankyou for the heads up...
  3. Cleturner7

Bonanza fenders

For the love of God somebody sale me a set! I know you hoarders got’em tucked away like gold coins
  4. Cleturner7

Bonanza fenders?

Hello everyone I’m hoping one of you Bonanza enthusiast can sale me front and rear fenders..... PayPal
  5. Cleturner7

OldMiniBikes parts!

A Hent how much for creating a set chromed
  6. Cleturner7

OldMiniBikes parts!

When are you guys bringing these beauties back on the market?!!!!
  7. Cleturner7

Bonanza parts

Thankyou so very much I look forward to link’n up to get whatever you got for sale
  8. Cleturner7

Project pea soup BC1000

Thankyou very much...
  9. Cleturner7

Bonanza Parts

I posted earlier this week for anyone who had any parts for sale Seat, fenders, chromed lower forks,scrub break and clutch cover...eye bolts ( chain tensioner) if you could assist with any of these items I will be forever grateful!!!
  10. Cleturner7

Bonanza minibike

Seen an ad on craigslist for a 1300 bonanza with an “animal motor” only for $600 if it’s there a couple weeks from now I’ll buy it..... but it’s there for the taking!!! Craigslist napa county!
  11. Cleturner7

bonanza cr500 chopper

The choppers are very nice hodaka builds.... very nice work Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  12. Cleturner7

Rusty, Crusty Bonanza

Beautiful job on the hodaka bike is that a before and after pic of your build? Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  13. Cleturner7

Project pea soup BC1000

Hey guys just reading through earlier post and was wondering can you post a pic of the clutch break set up.... I think I want to do a clutch break as well
  14. Cleturner7

Project pea soup BC1000

Very beautiful bike love the color choice my 1000 is green as well! Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  15. Cleturner7

Bonanza bc 1300 parts

Yes sir ....I have shocks but would like to upgrade to chrome.... wuts your price
  16. Cleturner7

Bonanza bc 1300 parts

I’m in need myself if you’ve come across those shocks or found a vendor wit them available I’d sure love thelink
  17. Cleturner7

My bonanza build

Hey Tony o gotta bonanza 1000 and I’m also a Bay Area rider..... if you come across anything you may want to sell hit me up I’m local and would love to able to get an assist on my build
  18. Cleturner7

Bonanza finished...

Beautiful color
  19. Cleturner7

Bonanza parts

Hello guys I have an old bonanza that I’ve powder coated and now trying obtain some key parts if you would’nt mind parting with for a good price. I need: fenders (chrome) Clutch cover (chrome) Forks (chrome) Seat Scrub break This would help...