Search results

1. T

another mystery

Thank you all for the replies! it's awesome to finally know what this thing is. I bought it shortly after my rupp hustler was stolen 10-12 years back, and it's a really cool bike. I put quite a few miles on it before I joined the Air Force and recently pulled it out of storage so I can get it...
  2. T

another mystery

3. T

another mystery

Does anyone have any idea about the manufacturer, year or any other information about this bike? I've had it for about 10 years now and would like to know anything I can find about it.
  4. What is it?

What is it?

I bought it years ago but don't know anything about it.
  5. What is it?

What is it?

I bought it years ago but don't know anything about it.
  6. T

First post!

Thanks everybody! I've already learned a ton on the forum. I figured out that my scrambler is a 1970 model, but still don't know much about the trail scout (if that's what it really is)
  7. T

Tote Gote Model B Rebuild

That's a cool old tote gote. My dad had one very similar to it when he was a kid in the mid 60's. I'd personally stick with the briggs, but I don't know much about the predator motors.
  8. T

First post!

Hello Everyone! I joined the forum because I recently purchased a rupp scrambler that I intend to restore for my kids when they get big enough. I grew up with a rupp hustler that I put literally thousands of miles on. I'd like my kids to have the the opportunity to have fun and explore the way...