Search results

1. S

Motovox Frame Mounted Gas Tank

I did that but it still wasn't enough. I didn't want to grind into the cylindrical part that holds the bearings
  2. S

Thank you guys for the advice. Not sure why I ended up having to raise the engine when so many people say I didn't have to. I just couldn't figure out how to make it clear the frame. And when I tried to swing the torque converter housing up to give me more clearance it would only go so far til...
  3. S

Is there a gas tank I can buy out there that will mount on top of the frame of my Motovox MBX10 in between the handle bars and the seat just like a motorcycle/ dirtbike? I took the stock predator 212cc gas tank off the engine because I raised the engine on square steel tubing to install a torque...
  4. S

Motovox with predator 212 and torque converter engine mounting

Hey guys im brand new here and this is my first post. I found a motovox minibike on the side of the road out for the trash (one advantage of having a friend who's a trash collections man). It had a blown engine on it so i bought a new predator 212cc engine from harbor freight. I installed it and...