Search results

1. F

Tecumseh on a Renyolds minibike

Hey, guys! I've put pretty much every hobby on hold with the uncertainty of everything. I've been putting money in other places, for now- so I've been MIA and put the minibike on the back burner. However, this engine was just posted locally and is supposed to be NOS. I was on the hunt more...
  2. F

Wanted: AC Delco LM46B Spark Plugs

Even used ones. I need about 8-10 but can't swing eBay prices for them. I don't see any discussions about them from a quick search. They are like a CJ14, if I recall. We had one in a Lawnboy I used when I was a kid. The porcelain would light up every time it hit. It was just a cool...
  3. F

Alexander Reynolds Project Thread

Well, my son and I got a little start on the project. I called a local powder coating fella and he said he'd blast it and coat it for $50, if I supply the powder. That seems cheap. Anyway, I have always known this MB as a dark green and a medium green metal flake seat. So, I ordered some...
  4. F

Introduction and throw back pics

Greetings all! I've been wanting to go down this path for quite a few years. My dad bought this Alexander Reynolds mini bike when he was a teen at a True Value Hardware store that sold all sorts of outdoor power equipment and mini bikes. He used to go see my mom on it when they were dating...