Search results

1. S

Running out of ideas.

Yup! One is already setup with the charging coil and the LED light, got another coil set coming in the mail with an LED flood light/emergency red and blue light. We're running the 36 watt-3 amp charging coil.
  2. S

Running out of ideas.

Thats a good one, does that kit change the ride a lot? These bikes have never seen a road and we only ride on sand/gravel so that might be needed. Also, how do your foot pegs hold up? Those look nice, we make our own all the time but we also jump these bikes a lot and tend to smash the footpegs...
  3. S

Running out of ideas.

I like that idea, ill definitely be adding that soon.
  4. S

Running out of ideas.

My buddy and I have had these bikes for a few years now, doing lots of little custom modifications. We're pretty set on how our engines are setup, one has a torque converter and the other is ungoverned and they rip. We've gotten to the point where its more fun to work on them and customize more...
  5. S

Ct200u low power/no torque

The camshaft gear slipped on the camshaft, so the timing mark on the gear no longer lines up with the lobes on the camshaft. So valve timing is off. It overheated due to low oil.
  6. S

So i tried changing the clutch with a working one and had the same problem, i opened up the side cover and looks like my camshaft gear slipped on the camshaft, so the timing was off. I moved it over about 15 teeth until it was in line with the valves. Seemed to do the trick the bike is running...
  7. S

I got my ct200u about 3 months ago, everything was running good and a couple days ago it just stopped accelerating, i took the governor out about a month ago and never revved it to crazy limits. I took off the side cover, checked valves. It has compression (around 90psi), spark is good, carb is...