Search results

1. Thedoggo34

How do I identify the vin?

Just picked up this ct90 for a couple hundred bucks, with a lot of parts, and I after I get new parts for it and everything I want to identify the year, I’m just not sure how to read the vin on this. It’s a 60s era bike. Any help will be appreciated.
  2. Thedoggo34

Should I do a once over everything?

I’ve just got this bike I’m doing a resto on and when disassembling to rebuild the top end I saw this part of the piston gone, i don’t really want to take it all apart but just seeing what I should do.
  3. Thedoggo34

What could be issue with no spark

Im thinking of buying this Suzuki Dr650, and in the add it says that he rode it and it stopped sparking when he was riding, he said he put a new cdi, and stator and still nothing. I just want to see what you think it could possibly be before I end up spending way too much money on it. Thinking...
  4. Thedoggo34

Trying to hook a kill switch to my 2000 ford ranger

Where I live lots of trucks are being stolen and I want to make sure my truck isn’t next and I want to put in a simple toggle kill switch in it. I just want to know how I could be able to do it. I heard somewhere that you could cut a wire going up the the inertia switch.
  5. Thedoggo34

Finally got my mini bike project done

Finally got my mini bike done after a few months. Has come a very long way from what it used to be.
  6. Thedoggo34

Would a old 8hp Briggs fit on my bike

The old motor on my mini bike was an old 3.5hp Briggs, and I’m looking for a new motor for this, and I found an old 8hp Briggs I just want to know if it would fit, like how much bigger is the motor, and are the mounting holes correct? There should be room if the mounting holes will work.
  7. Thedoggo34

How would I make a predator 212 look vintage?

I am thinking of putting a predator 212 on an old mini bike but, i want to do a restoration on the bike. I want the power of a 212, but the look of an old vintage bike. Does anyone know of any good ideas of making a 212 look vintage?
  8. Thedoggo34

What other tire size would work?

Im trying to buy a new front tire, and tube for my mini bike since it is dry rotted pretty badly. Im just seeing if there is any other tire size that would work, since the tires are expensive. The size is 5.70/5.00-8.
  9. Thedoggo34

Need help with finding a piston and connecting rod for my old 5hp clinton briggs and stratton.

This motor has been sitting in a field for a about 3 decades, and about another decade in a barn, and it was so locked up so bad that when I tried to turn it over with a breaker bar the connecting rod snapped, and I had to take out the internals and hammer out the piston, im just trying to know...
  10. Thedoggo34

What carb does this engine need?

I’m not sure what carb this takes because when I look up the model number 130202 carb the carbs end in the picture that plugs into the intake doesn’t look right, but when I look up 299437 it looks like the right carb, just need to make sure. And if possible will any other aftermarket carb fit...