Search results

1. G

Help Help Help need gopowersports Discount codes

Awsome Iowa brother I missed that one Thank you super much I’ll be give in them boys a call Monday ya that motor with the gov. Out. Cam rod carb pipe springs I’d have 500 bucks into it not $1.100. That’s how you Race cuz we ain’t Dony Trump LoL me age 13. On key Stone and me 64 Yamaha star...
  2. G

Thanks bud. It’s a shame that a $200.00 part cost me $800.00 buy the time it gets up here to Canada , with Duty and shipping Gurrrr
  3. G

Help Help Mini Bike Buds I’m ordering a 225 Predator from go power sports. And does any body know. Red beards code to save some money / or cars and camera. Code .I can’t find there codes any place , I’m doing this today Sunday feb 21/2021 Help Help Help. Thank you my Brothers The codes I...
  4. G

Gabbster340

Ha ha too. Funy Bro. Ya you know I might just ask the punk down the road to borrow his fang dangle musureing electro. Stick and see what the hell. It is. We never had pewter’s in our day the only reason I can do this is because at Canadian Pacific Rail road I ran fright as conductor for 30...
  5. G

Gabbster340

Yes I was 13 then and next month 65 I’ve had over 30. Bikes and I build Old truck hot rods but for now a sweet mini bike dragster is what I’m able to build on a budget of course I’m going with the advice ion max tork I watched a vid on them and I like them the only bummer is a$20.00 part is...
  6. G

Gabbster340

That sounds like the thing to do thank you much ya I bet max tork has a clutch, it’s strange every place I look this gx340 is 3/4 but we measure it at 7/8 ??? So I’ll send max tork a letter. Thanks again ps. Some kids never grow up
  7. G

Gabbster340

Thank you. Yes it’s a strange sigz. I guess I’ll be running a tork converter but was hopping to keep the weight down for drag racing. We have a jr dragster. Rider age 16. Will be the pilot I’m hopping to meet a GX 340. Drag race builder on here and find out how the hec he got the chain. Belt ...
  8. G

Gabbster340

Oh thank you very much and yes I am a old geezer. I’ve bin Rideing bikes since age 13 and still ride when my new knees allow me. LoL
  9. G

Gabbster340

My Artists rendering of my Doodle Bug Dragster Is the GX 340 3/4 shaft or 7/8 shaft any Budy know ?
  10. G

Gabbster340

Hi thank you nice to have buddy’s to chat with I’ll be 65 next month and started on my key Stone 3 hp mini bike at age 13. And still have the Bug. Ha ha Doodle bug I can’t seam to measure my crank for the clutch. Maby it’s wore down. The owner had pulleys on it. And it shows 7/8 th. So iduno...
  11. G

Gabbster340

Hi every body The Gabbster here, thanks for letting me in your circle. I’m Building. A Doodle bug. Drage bike. Stretched frame 8 inches, I’m running a Honda 340 , and up here in parry Sound Canada. Ontario I cannot find many parts and is the modern GX 340. A. 7/8. Clutch shaft. Or 3/4. Shaft...