Search results

1. JEHollingsworth

Help! Need a Clutch/Chain Guard

maybe this? https://www.monsterscooterparts.com/clutch-chain-cover-for-baja-doodle-bug-db30r.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiA1pyCBhCtARIsAHaY_5c_ujbUWB1aQ4JBJ3rSOnOYwYOQk6XNS8vV3RW0ysH6jOj7M-ccjLYaAkGLEALw_wcB
  2. JEHollingsworth

what are you listening to v.2.0

I was listening to several songs from this band but this is the happiest tune.
  3. JEHollingsworth

My old mini bike.

Western Kentucky.
  4. JEHollingsworth

My old mini bike.

Ty, and looking around on this site makes me wish I still had it. The Covid has made me sentimental for better day I guess.
  5. JEHollingsworth

Rural King Mini Bike Giveaway.

On accident saw this in an ad in the local Sunday paper. I'd enter but I've never won anything in my life. Good Luck!
  6. JEHollingsworth

My old mini bike.

Thank you for the info.
  7. JEHollingsworth

My old mini bike.

I can already see what you mean.
  8. JEHollingsworth

My old mini bike.

Thank you Charles. I remember being very proud of the bike way back then. My younger cousin ruined it though by running it off a dock into a lake. We got it out but once we got it back home it just sat in the way. I moved on to dirt bikes and cars and my dad got rid of it.
  9. JEHollingsworth

My old mini bike.

Great site.
  10. JEHollingsworth

My old mini bike.

Is this a trail horse mini bike? I never knew what it was and in 1977 I don't think I cared. My grandpa bought it used, it was painted a copper color when he got it for me from a local bike shop for 90 dollars in the summer of 1976. My dad and I redid it that winter and added some parts he...
  11. JEHollingsworth

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

Is this a trail horse mini bike? I never knew what it was and in 1977 I don't think I cared. My grandpa bought it used, it was painted a copper color when he got it for me from a local bike shop for 90 dollars in the summer of 1976. My dad and I redid it that winter and added some parts he...