Help! Need a Clutch/Chain Guard

I recently bought this little Doodle Bug and found out, (the hard way) that I really need some sort of clutch chain guard to keep the moving parts away from my tender skin! Can someone point me in the right direction for something I can install? Check the pic out below and those of you with a vast amount of mini bike smarts than me can see what I'm talking about.
mini bike.jpeg

I recently bought this little Doodle Bug and found out, (the hard way) that I really need some sort of clutch chain guard to keep the moving parts away from my tender skin! Can someone point me in the right direction for something I can install? Check the pic out below and those of you with a vast amount of mini bike smarts than me can see what I'm talking about.
View attachment 276431
maybe this? https://www.monsterscooterparts.com...YwYOQk6XNS8vV3RW0ysH6jOj7M-ccjLYaAkGLEALw_wcB

Addicted 2 Minis

Just use a Ruttman clutch cover, 2 bolts attach the mounting bracket to the engine, 2 bolts attach the cover to the bracket. Just do a search on eBay for Ruttman clutch cover, you don't need the whole brake setup, just the cover and bracket.

1615344164556.png Clutch Cover.jpg

It sure would help if we knew which cover you had, "The one from GPS" doesn't really help. If you're talking about the stock plastic one (1st picture) that comes on the Coleman CT100U, it's a two-piece design and bolts to a bracket (2nd picture) that bolts to the engine. The bracket is designed to fit the 3HP engine that comes with the bike, it will also fit the 79cc Predator and others of the same design but it won't just bolt up to a "clone" engine. What gets me is, you come here asking for advice, you get good advice and you go elsewhere to get your parts and now your coming back here to get more advice. Why don't you ask GPS for advice, they'll be more than happy to sell you more stuff you don't need or can't use. If you would have taken my advice, you'd be up and running and your "tender skin" wouldn't be in harms way of moving parts.

1615778532203.png 1615778575682.jpeg

Way late to this, but another option if someone finds this in a search.

https://www.metalfabcreations.com/product-page/clutch-gaurd-cage

I've bought different cages from him (pull start, clutch, torque converter) and have nothing bad to say. Can see the clutch cage I have from him in the attached pic.

edit: My only gripe is that if you have a clutch that doesn't want to come off having that cage makes it more difficult. You can't fit a puller on the clutch with it installed. You also can't easily take it off with the clutch on.

Attachments