Search results

1. lbmini

6.5 clone build?

Lmao I didn't know it was 3 times those school computers are slow af. What color bike were you on? I saw a neon green one, a white guy with a db he was movin, a black guy on a db, a kid on a fast bike he rode over there with some other dude but they were hangin, and this other green bike with a...
  2. lbmini

6.5 clone build?

No I didn't see you out there I left at like 6 because not a lot of ppl were racing but ill b out there this saturday hopefully with my bike but forsure with my uncles yellow bike
  3. lbmini

6.5 clone build?

No I didn't see you out there I left at like 6 because not a lot of ppl were racing but ill b out there this saturday hopefully with my bike but forsure with my uncles yellow bike
  4. lbmini

6.5 clone build?

5. lbmini

6.5 clone build?

yea i commented on one of your you tube videos under LBCxCREAM. i was bored on saturday so i walked to ana and saw some nice bikes. i didnt want to ride over there because my bike is super slow. how much are you trying to get rid of your briggs motor for?
  6. lbmini

6.5 clone build?

anyone know where i can get a custom frame so i can run a live axle and a wide kart tire and disc brakes?
  7. lbmini

6.5 clone build?

well im just getting back into minibikes after my freind fixed his i pulled mine out of the shed and fired it up. It runs good but im dissapointed in the motor the dude i bought it from at ice house racing said it was a 5.5. I looked at it closely and it had gx110 and it feels like a 3hp so im...
  8. lbmini

Comment by 'lbmini' in media 'wolf_s_2'

world formula chromed out
  9. lbmini

Comment by 'lbmini' in media 'My_Pictures042'

animal all the way
  10. lbmini

SFVISBF Mini Moto Drag Race Video (revised)

looked like fun
  11. lbmini

Taco Frame or project

taco frames are the best
  12. lbmini

OldMiniBikes User Map - ADD YOURSELF!!!!!

how do you ad yourself
  13. lbmini

harbor freight wheels , will they work??!!!

what area do you live in
  14. lbmini

Comment by 'lbmini' in media '010'

clean man nice work
  15. lbmini

Comment by 'lbmini' in media 'green_macine'

mean green hulk
  16. lbmini

Comment by 'lbmini' in media 'PDRM0542'

looks bestial
  17. lbmini

Comment by 'lbmini' in media 'IMG_2830'