6.5 clone build?

lbmini

well im just getting back into minibikes after my freind fixed his i pulled mine out of the shed and fired it up. It runs good but im dissapointed in the motor the dude i bought it from at ice house racing said it was a 5.5. I looked at it closely and it had gx110 and it feels like a 3hp so im deciding to get a new motor and start building it. I am thinking about buying a greyhound 6.5 motor from harbor freight because they are only $100. This shop called Marco's has a 6.5 cmt (thats what it had on the side) for $200. I want a briggs and stratton but i cant find one for cheap. Is there anything wrong with the greyhound motors? Do they accept honda parts? Does anyone have a 5.5 or 6.5 Briggs and Stratton motor?

thanks alot
im located in Long Beach
Name is pete

ps:the minibike in my pic is not mine i just thought it was tight i will change it if the owner wants me to

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I have a cheap briggs OHV you can buy.
Ice House is my old buddy Ronald in Watts, LOL

I don't see how you can post on here, talk to me. But still listen to someone else, and your 20 minutes awy from me?????:eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut:

lbmini

yea i commented on one of your you tube videos under LBCxCREAM. i was bored on saturday so i walked to ana and saw some nice bikes. i didnt want to ride over there because my bike is super slow.

how much are you trying to get rid of your briggs motor for?

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
yea i commented on one of your you tube videos under LBCxCREAM. i was bored on saturday so i walked to ana and saw some nice bikes. i didnt want to ride over there because my bike is super slow.

how much are you trying to get rid of your briggs motor for?
Maybe $70
Just been sitting on the shelf taking up space. It also has a minibike header on it already.

Did you see me riding on my doodle bug? I was there racing people with it.

lbmini

No I didn't see you out there I left at like 6 because not a lot of ppl were racing but ill b out there this saturday hopefully with my bike but forsure with my uncles yellow bike

lbmini

No I didn't see you out there I left at like 6 because not a lot of ppl were racing but ill b out there this saturday hopefully with my bike but forsure with my uncles yellow bike

lbmini

Lmao I didn't know it was 3 times those school computers are slow af. What color bike were you on? I saw a neon green one, a white guy with a db he was movin, a black guy on a db, a kid on a fast bike he rode over there with some other dude but they were hangin, and this other green bike with a formula or animal on it??? But maybe you saw me I was on a scooter and I rode past the el Comino with the 3 bikes in the back. I'll be out there this Saturday! :)