Search results

1. T

HPE Muskin Dune Cat

Hi, I picked up this Dune Cat a several weeks ago. There are more pictures within my album. It is the 3hp small tire version. It no longer has the torque convertor set but instead uses a jackshaft arrangement. The body has a small crack under the seat, repaired section in the front left nose, a...
  2. T

Super Bronc & Boonie Seats by kbs8ball

Just received both seats from Kenny today. I had him make me a stock Heathkit Boonie, and a custom red metal flake(w/gold piping) Heald Super Bronc seat. Both seats had the threaded inserts installed in the stock mounting location. I do have to say that the quality of the seats is excellent and...
  3. T

Chromed Super Bronc Boonie Bike & T555 Parts

After hearing how expensive it is to have parts chromed these days, I just wanted to share with you what I am being charged by Centex Plating, located here in Austin, Texas. I have been told by others that they had been quoted $400.00 to plate Super Bronc fenders. I am being charged $450.00 to...
  4. T

Heald Super Bronc VT-8 Front Fork Assembly

Does any know where can get a front fork assembly for a Heald Super Bonc VT-8? I am in disbelief still. I just bought the bike and it was shipped to me in pieces so I did not have the opportunity to ride it. The bike looked to be in outstanding shape. When I took the spring boots off in...
  5. T

Montgomery Ward T555 Terrain Cycle

Hi, here is a picture of my Montgomery Ward T555 Terrain Cycle. This was bought in 1972 by my family. Central States Tool & Die Co. was the manufacturer. It was priced at around $345.00. It sat in my parents basement for about 30 years. I cleaned the tank, rebuilt the carb, changed the oil, and...
  6. T

Heathkit Boonie Bike Jackshaft

Hi, can somebody provide the length of the shaft used in the boonie bike 2 speed jackshaft transmission. Thanks! Rick
  7. T

Heald Super Bronc Kickstand

Hi, I am looking for a kickstand for a Super Bronc. Thanks
  8. T

Boonie Jackshaft, Kickstand, Rear Sprocket

Hi, I just picked up a Boonie frame and am looking for a jackshaft assembly or info on how to make one, a kickstand, rear sprocket/brake assembly, rear fender to motor mount bracket and I could also use a seat. Any information is appreciated. Thank-you, Rick