Search results

1. ohman11

Slick 4.10-3.50-6

25 shipped.
  2. ohman11

Good Weekend

I have got a bit more done on my Cat 400x and I picked up another pistol...Thought I would show some pics. My father in law has all kinds of land out by Hico Texas (where Billy The The Kid is from) so we have loaded up the truck, we are taking the Big Cat and the Baja and more guns than we know...
  3. ohman11

Another CL Find

What is this little beast?
  4. ohman11

What is this one?

minibike of unknown origin
  5. ohman11

Tell me what this this is

For sale local but not sure what it is
  6. ohman11

Replacement Forks For Big Cat

I have a big cat and would like to put some better forks on it, any ideas on where to get some?
  7. ohman11

Clone Rod Bearing

I am replacing the stock rod, do I need to get new bearings or can I use the stock ones. It is a new engine and has less than 5 minutes running time.
  8. ohman11

Briggs Intek 190

Are these any good?
  9. ohman11

Honda Engine

Sorry I posted this in the wrong area.
  10. ohman11

Look at this

Rare antique Italian minibike
  11. ohman11

Another Cat Followed me Home

I picked this up today for 50 bucks.
  12. ohman11

Cat 400 X

Well I picked this up on CL this week and it will be a on going project. I took it all apart yesterday and just dropped it all off at the powder coating place. (Can you say ouch?) Anyway the wheels, shocks and springs are all going to be a high gloss white and the frame and other parts are going...
  13. ohman11

Nice CL Find

I picked this cat up today for 40 bucks from some guy on CL. It will need some type of brakes and I think the engine is seized but not sure yet. The frame is in really good shape and the forks are not bent.I already bought new tires for it.
  14. ohman11

Anyone close to Waco Texas?

It is about 100 miles from me but If you are close this may be a deal. SIX OLD SCHOOL MINI BIKES
  15. ohman11

Check this out

What a wild looking thing
  16. ohman11

Mini id

What is this and what would be a fair price for it?
  17. ohman11

Valve Spring

Does the flat spot on the spring retainer go down like at 6:00 position towards the rocker arm? I hope you can understand what I am trying to say.
  18. ohman11

More ID help

How about this one?
  19. ohman11

Mini ID help

Anyone know what this is or a ballpark what it may be worth?
  20. ohman11

Dallas Fort Worth

MINIBIKE MEET !