Search results

1. D

Honda Clone Carb Dilemma

I’m kinda new to the Honda Clone scene and I’m already frustrated with all the variations I’ve seen in the carbs. Different needle and floats, with and without idle mixture screws, etc. Now I put a spare one that I had on a mini bike and it runs great but when I tried to turn up the idle speed...
  2. D

Sprocket Confusion

I have a Baja Warrior that I want to slow down the top end in favor of more low-end torque. It has a 17T jackshaft output and a 50T rear sprocket. Will a 60T rear sprocket help?
  3. D

How to Determine My Baja Warrior’s Build Date?

Is there a way to determine when my Baja Warrior was built? I’m assuming this info stamped on the frame may hold the answer but not sure how to decipher.
  4. D

Bowl Gaskets?

Anyone know where to source bowl float gaskets for Honda clone engines?
  5. D

Need Help With Baja Jackshaft

I am doing my first rebuild of a Baja Warrior. Having mostly worked on Coleman bikes I have run into an issue with the Baja jackshaft. The outer gear seems to be held in place with a small setscrew which I am assuming is supposed to keep it stationary on the shaft. Trouble is, when I tighten...
  6. D

Recoil Assembly Won’t Come Off

My recoil rope won’t retract so I removed the three bolts to take the recoil assembly off and something is causing it to get hung up. I have tried everything and can’t get it to come off. Any ideas?
  7. D

Baja Warrior Parts?

I picked up a fairly decent Baja Warrior that has been neglected for awhile but very solid. Are any of the Coleman parts interchangeable with these mini bikes? Specifically I am thinking about replacing the jack shaft assembly and clutch, plus maybe the wheel bearings.
  8. D

Just a Heads Up...I Have Been Scammed

I posted in the "Wanted" section looking for a frame. An individual with user name "WaldenO1" referred me to "Harry" (harrybecker175@gmail.com) who said he had the frame I was looking for. We corresponded back and forth and agreed on a price. I sent him my money order, he cashed it and vanished...
  9. D

Why Are Some Engines Canted Forward?

I'm kind of new to all this but have often wondered what is the reason some engines are installed canted forward on an angle? Whatever the reason it does look pretty cool.
  10. D

Coleman Leaky Fork Seal

One of my forks has oil seeping from the dust cover. I can't seem to find any info on how to repair it.
  11. D

Coleman CT200U-EX Frame

In need of a frame for my Coleman mini bike. Anyone know if these are available new or otherwise?
  12. D

How About This One?

Can anyone tell me what this is or how old?
  13. D

Anyone Know What This Is?

Not sure what this one is.
  14. D

H35 Difficult To Cold Start

I have an H35 that I did some work on which included a new carburetor. The old carb had a primer bulb and it always started right up with a couple of pumps. The new carb has a choke and is difficult to start cold. Once the engine warms up it starts on the first pull every time. Is there anything...
  15. D

Engine Won’t Idle Down…Governor Adjustment?

I installed the Techumseh throttle kit on my H35 and can’t get it to idle down completely. At idle the throttle stays slightly open and won’t pull back to the full stop position. I tinkered with the governor arm and it will idle down somewhat but then the throttle won’t engage properly.
  16. D

My Solution to the Side Popper Exhaust Problem

This was just a quick and dirty fix without having to re-route the exhaust to the back. Not perfect but seems to work pretty good.
  17. D

Crankshaft Thread Size?

I can’t seem to figure out the bolt size and thread pitch to bolt a clutch on my H35 engine with 3/4 inch shaft.
  18. D

Anyone Know What These Are Called?

Does anyone know the name of these hardware things used to mount seats?
  19. D

Sprocket Question

I have always been told there is no such thing as a dumb question if you don’t know the answer so here goes…I am restoring a Manco mini bike and wondering if it makes any difference if I flip the sprocket around when I reassemble it. The inside is in much better condition. Seeing how so many...
  20. D

Side Popper Exhaust Help

I have a H35 side popper with a non-threaded exhaust port. I have searched the forum but haven't really found a solution to route it to the back. I did see a guy on ebay that has flanges for that motor but not sure how to make that option work.