Search results

1. Lubbs

Boonie bike shifter

Shifter for sale http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=283971388071
  2. Lubbs

Selling off my mini bikes, 1 Bonanza, and 2 Boonies

I havent had the time to dedicate to this beauties. Most havent been started in 2 years. And i dont see myself having time an time soon to enjoy them. Please email me at Billwhyte at mail.com as i dont check this board often. Can be seen here...
  3. Lubbs

4 MiniBikes for sale 3x Boonie bikes 1 Bonanza

Craigslist Detroit 4 MiniBikes for sale 3x Boonie bikes 1 Bonanza
  4. Lubbs

3 boonie bikes, 1 bonanze 1300, and a Boonie 2 speeds setup 4 for

In SE Michigan Bikes 4 MiniBikes for sale 3x Boonie bikes 1 Bonanza
  5. Lubbs

Wanted boonie bike ski

As the title says I am looking for an original boonie bike ski. Someone's got to have one to sell ! It will go to a good home in SE Michigan and be used on a boonie I'm building just for snow :smile:
  6. Lubbs

Bonanza BC1300

For sale Mid 60's-70 Bonanza BC1300 . Purchased it 8-9 years ago as my first mini bike. I haven't rode it in years but i have had it stored in my basement the whole time. I am not looking to part out the mini, will not ship as well. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the forum...
  7. Lubbs

Rupp bc 1300 ?

Bought this thing 8 years ago I think it's a rupp bc1300. Just need to verify what it is. It's the blue bike.
  8. Lubbs

Need a jackshaft with welding needed

I am looking for a jackshaft that requires no welding . I'm looking for a jackshaft for my boonie bike. I was thinking of just going down to a machine shop and asking how much it would be to make a copy of an original boonie bracket. I was wondering if there's anything else out there ? I saw...
  9. Lubbs

Hm100 tapered shaft to normal shaft

So I was given an hm100 and it has a tapered shaft I haven't been able to find a replacement for it. Has anyone had luck finding one or coming up with an alternative ? I plan on putting it on my boonie, I haven't had a chance to see if it fits but I think it will.
  10. Lubbs

Looking for boonie shifter bracket

I'm looking for the bracket that connects to the frame next to the 2 speeds trans with the shifter cable on top
  11. Lubbs

Wanted boonie ski

I know it's a long shot but looking for a boonie ski
  12. Lubbs

Non keyed engine shaft clutch ?

Go I got a free 10 hp motor from my boss but it's not keyed and the shaft comes to a point I think it is off a generator . What would be the easiest way to get a clutch on there ?
  13. Lubbs

Help me identify a Mini Bike

my friend just picked this up, and wants to get fenders for it but we dont know what it is ?
  14. Lubbs

Wanted boonie parts

Looking for a boonie seat hopefully in somewhat good condition . Front and rear fenders Front spring for the handle bars Steering bushings I believe they are brass
  15. Lubbs

If this is wrong I dont want to be right ( boonies)

So it took me a while to find my first boonie bike. and I just picked up 3 more in 3 weeks. And the best part...... my wife didn't care at all shes actually likes them. And so it begins, I hope to have 1 or maybe two done by spring.
  16. Lubbs

Boonie Bike jacksahft Bracket measurements ?

I searched and didnt find this. does anyone have the measurements of the bracket, with bends and the hole cut outs ? I have one on my boonie i just don't feel like tearing it apart to make the measurements ( yea i know im lazy :thumbsup: ) i just picked up another boonie without the bracket and...
  17. Lubbs

Looking for some Boonie Fenders

I am looking for some Front and back fenders. feel free to shoot me a PM if you do not want to post it here.
  18. Lubbs

Need Help With Boonie Bike Jack Shaft

Well I was very lucky to find a Boonie Bike in my area, It is pretty much all original, motor,frame,seat,engine etc. But I need help with the two speed jackshaft. The clutch has only 1 sprocket and the shifter cable has broken off. I would like to replace the shifter on the "transmission" but I...