Search results

1. R

JC Penny/Rupp Swinger Trail

Not looking to sell at this time. Would rather trade for a Roadster II. If you want to PM an offer I'll entertain it. Thanks
  2. R

JC Penny/Rupp Swinger Trail Survivor Cleanup!

Almost got it back together. Like mentioned, just did a cleanup and used every part that was on the bike. Didn't paint anything at all, just de-greased and reassembled. Also cleaned up all the chrome which is hard to tell in the pictures. I still have to zip tie down the cables, put the front...
  3. R

JC Penny/Rupp Swinger Trail Survivor Cleanup!

Alright guys, I picked these up earlier this week. I've always wanted a Rupp Roadster II since I was a kid. Growing up my neighbor had one and I could have sworn that thing went like 60mph on the road..lol. I picked up a Scrambler a few years ago but it was too far gone and my wallet wasn't...
  4. R

rupp roadster 2 parts wanted

markus is right. Also, the back of the seat says "Swinger Trail" instead of "Rupp." I was also told that most of the Swinger Trails were left over Black Widow frames.
  5. R

Manco trail cat project!

It's been a while but I finally got motivated to get this thing going. I had a buddy help weld all the joints to strengthen them and bent the tube back (eye balled it). I'm trading a buddy his powder coating services for some parts I have laying around. Thinking of going matte black...
  6. R

Tecumseh engine parts & complete 2 stroke

Is that air filter cover the one I would need for an older H35? How is it different than the one for sale in the OldMiniBikes store?
  7. R

Manco trail cat project!

Yea, I was cleaning everything up tonight and I can see where it got bent. It kind of pulled the one weld out a little bit. I'm going to heat it up with a torch and bend her out until it looks good. I don't have to be 100% spot on but I'm sure I can eyeball it pretty close.
  8. R

Manco trail cat project!

Anyone?
  9. R

Manco trail cat project!

Does anyone have any tips on getting the front tube raked back out? I was just going to maybe heat it up and bend, etc. I was hoping just to 'eyeball' it?
  10. R

Manco trail cat project!

Ok, I just took another good look at it. The front fork is straight (like it's supposed to be). But yea, the front head tube is slightly bent. I can just cut it off and re-weld it, grind, etc. That way I can give it a little more rake like it's supposed to have. :grind:
  11. R

Manco trail cat project!

Yea, now I know what you guys mean by the forks. Well that sucks. I wonder if I can bend these back without ruining them?
  12. R

Manco trail cat project!

Thanks guys. Yea, I traded him a couple things for it and 20 bucks...so it didn't really cost me anything. It doesn't appear to have any work done to it. Nothing is hacked up or anything :shrug: The only thing missing that I can tell is a front fender. Again, I'm going to try and make it look...
  13. R

Manco trail cat project!

Hey Guys, Well I have been gone from here for a couple years after I sold my Rupp Scrambler and other project I was working on. Sadly, I never actually got myself a running minibike after buying and selling parts that I needed. Well I am back.... I just picked up a Manco trail cat...
  14. R

Need HS40 carb for Rupp

Anyone? :scooter:
  15. R

Need HS40 carb for Rupp

Looking for a new or good working HS40 carb. Thanks
  16. R

Anyone in the Toledo, Oh area with a restorable frame??

Shoot me a PM. I have an old roller with the scrub brake if you are interested.
  17. R

ID help please

It does have the scrub brake. The brake lever is pretty long and goes almost to the foot pegs.
  18. R

ID help please

I posted this pic in a different thread earlier. Anyone have a clue what it is?
  19. R

This is what $25.00 got me today...

Can anyone ID the bike I just picked up?
  20. R

This is what $25.00 got me today...

Not really. I m just trying to get that bike running as cheaply as I can. The guy that traded me the motor has been d**king me around for the carb. He lives an hour away and has been stalling for weeks. At this point I just want anything that will work on that motor to get it running.