Search results

1. R

Mystery Bike for sale.

Sold sold sold
  2. R

Mystery Bike for sale.

I wanted to install it because I had it laying around. And i think it does actually match the style. It person I think it really looks sharp. Thank you for the compliment.
  3. R

Mystery Bike for sale.

It is still available, did you call?
  4. R

Mystery Bike for sale.

My phone number is 417-399-7267 , probably fastest to reach me there
  5. R

Mystery Bike for sale.

Here is a mini bike that I have been slowly working on. But, my wife and I are going to be listing our house for sale and I need to get rid of most of my projects. I anticipate living the apartment life for a bit, so I have no place to store my projects while the new house is being built...
  6. R

WTB: 3HP Briggs Carb

Since I have no choke or governor or anything, how hard do you think this would be to intall, I am not familiar with them.
  7. R

thanks guys, found one locally,
  8. R

I will look up the year when I get off of work? I modified the original carb into a manifold, to use a mikuni. Im struggling with the current mikuni setup. I love my remote fuel tank but want to go back to a factory carb....
  9. R

I am in search of a carb for my 3hp briggs. I have a remote fuel tank so the carb needs to be the one that does not have the tank attached. Thank you in advance.
  10. R

Retro Mod Taco Build

Very impressive, I had never seen that engine used on a mini before. Great work, Keep it up.
  11. R

CraigsList Chopper?

I would be a lot more interested if it had original fenders and wheels.... they might be difficult to come up with.
  12. R

CraigsList Chopper?

Looks nice... No idea what it is though........ He is asking $375
  13. R

Mystery Bike

14. R

Mystery Bike

update Getting closer
  15. R

Mystery Bike

pulled a dummy move and deleted pics from image host. Here is the bike and new tank im building, Ive taken some time off from the build, but hope to have some updates shortly. The fuel tank will sit on the rear fender
  16. R

Tass's Bobber Build

This is my new favorite buid. I love the jackshaft and the intake/exhaust combo. Great work!
  17. R

Oh.....dear.......god.......

thanks guys. I guess it's beyond saving?
  18. R

Oh.....dear.......god.......

what is this......unique bike? Old "Goat"/Harley Mini-bike
  19. R

Project: Kitty Cat. The 300X.

great job! I liek the contast of all the colors.
  20. R

Mystery Bike

Ya know the thought crossed my mind, but once the jack shaft is in there it wouldnt work. But, I think I am going to attempt to replicate this frame a little larger and longer and try it with 5 hp engines. This frame would be so easy to stretch, but I wouldnt dare.