Search results

1. ann0yed

Azusa brake locking up, wtf!

I had this trouble a while ago, I thought it was fixed but when I took a ride this weekend, it was locking up again. If I gently squeeze the brake lever I feel the bike slowing a little, but if I squeeze the lever harder the wheel just locks up and stays locked even though I've let the lever...
  2. ann0yed

Custom Exhausts!

I was looking for an exhaust for my bike and did a Google search and I found a Detroit Craigslist posting offering custom pipes. The guy who was offering these services is John Blankstrom and he makes that cool new dual-pipe minibike exhaust available at nrracing.com. I called him and he asked...
  3. ann0yed

First crash... think I need a wheelie bar

Today was my second cruise on the mini. Now my brakes work, which is nice. Its fun but soooo unlike my motorcycle; zero suspension except for the seat springs and quite wobbly! I found that with a tiny bit of throttle while going about 20 that the front wheel would come up and I did that two or...
  4. ann0yed

Holy crap!

Ok, less than hour ago I fired up my chopper for the first time. First let me say this thing is so goddam heavy, I nearly couldn't get it down the two flights of stairs to the street. I felt something in my back that wasn't good halfway down but what can you do, I had to keep going. I put gas in...
  5. ann0yed

crazy helmets!

Check these out! NEW Cool Motorcycle Helmets Made in Brazil -j
  6. ann0yed

Bonanza chopper drum brake question

At some point I'm going to have to address the rear drum brake on the Bonanza chopper I'm working on. Can some fellow Bonanza chopper owners (or anyone else who cares to share) put some pics up that can illustrate how you anchor the drum brake so it stays fixed in place while the wheel turns? I...
  7. ann0yed

attaching a cylindrical gas tank on Bonanza chopper

I'm wondering if any of you Bonanza chopper owners out there can point me to the metal bands that are typically used to attach a cylindrical gas tank to the hanger on a Bonanza chopper frame? -j
  8. ann0yed

honda GX200 mounting bolts specs?

I've got a gx200 on order and I figured someone on here's mounted one. Can anyone provide me with the measurements for the mounting bolts? I'm about to make a Bolt-Depot order and I would like to order these along with everything else I need. Also, what did you use for some kind of vibration...
  9. ann0yed

Brooklyn Bonanza Chopper Project

Hey, I am slowly accumulating the parts and pieces necessary to build my Bonanza CR-500. I'll tell you what I paid for everything, so you can have some good laughs at my expense. No pun intended! In order of appearance: 1st pic: What I had upon assembling the box of junk I came home...
  10. ann0yed

Bonanza chopper sissybar/shock issue

I'm building a Bonanza mini-chopper. The main cosmetic issue is with the sissybar/shock absorber assembly. This bike is setup for a jackshaft but it appears someone in the past ran it without and it appears the sprocket was very close to the frame (specifically where the lower legs of the...
  11. ann0yed

Think with your dipstick Jimmy!

Greatest commercial ever! Jimmy! Castrol EDGE - That's Thinking With Your Dipstick! - Video -j
  12. ann0yed

anyone use those 8" "spinner" wheels, pics please!

I'm just wondering if anyone's used those giant 8" "spinner" wheels on their bikes. I see them advertised as "Bonanza replacement wheels", which because of their size makes them anything but... What do I know, maybe Bonanza made some 8" wheels? If you have these on your bike, lets see a pic...
  13. ann0yed

WHERE can I get these TIRES?

Does anyone know the name of these tires and possibly have a link to where I could pick some up? Thanks! -j
  14. ann0yed

seeking Bonanza chopper cylindrical gas tank

I was bidding on one on Ebay and I wasn't home when the action ended... Needless to say I lost... The bastad! So, I'm looking for a cylindrical gas tank for my Bonanza chopper. It doesn't have to be original equipment, I just like the shape and my frame has a hanger to hang the tank from. The...
  15. ann0yed

seeking Bonanza wheel -kidney bean-shaped holes

Thats what I'm looking for, a Bonanza wheel with kidney bean-shaped holes. Here's a reference pic. Thanks, whoever it was who took this pic! -jonathan
  16. ann0yed

A question about Bonanza wheels

Are the front and back identical? Meaning, I have a front and I'm looking for rear, if I found another front (which I have not yet) could I buy it and attach the sprocket easily, is that what's done? Thanks! -jonathan _______________ Bonanza cr-500 in progress 1985 Honda XR350
  17. ann0yed

Seeking a Bonanza mini-chopper seat + rear wheel

Anyone know where I can get a seat for a Bonanza mini-chopper? I'm also looking for a Bonanza rear wheel to match the front that I have. See attached pic for reference. Thanks! -jonathan
  18. ann0yed

Is this a Bonanza chopper?

Hi, I have a two-week-old obsession with mini bikes... I just picked this up for too much money; I found a guy selling a "Bonanza chopper" on Craigslist, borrowed a van, drove far and picked up a very depressing pile of beat-up parts today. When I carried the stuff up to my apartment I was...