Search results

1. R

Thanks for all your help. RGTMOV

Thanks for all your help. RGTMOV
  2. R

Need Help with 1st Project – Murray 3.5 Track2

Ghost Thanks for the information. Looking at your bike has inspired me to get another project after I finish with this one. I will be working the next two days on putting this bike together for x-mas. Do you have any tips on the band brake for this particular model? RGTMMOV
  3. 1st Project Murray Track 2

1st Project Murray Track 2

4. My 1st Project Murray Track 2

My 1st Project Murray Track 2

5. 1st Project Murray 3.5 hp Track 2

1st Project Murray 3.5 hp Track 2

Here is the bike after i got it from the owner. I got this for my son's friends who come over. I wanted to fix it up so they can ride with my son. I got him a new doodlebug form Pep Boys for Christmas. I will post pictures once its complete.
  6. R

My bike looks Just like those. That’s very helpful. I will order from the link. I have more...

My bike looks Just like those. That’s very helpful. I will order from the link. I have more questions if you don’t mind. Where did you get the sprocket and chain guard or is that the original? I’m missing the bolt at the top center of the forks and the bolt is bent, any ideas on...
  7. R

My bike looks Just like those. That’s very helpful. I will order from the link. I have more questions if you don’t mind. Where did you get the sprocket and chain guard or is that the original? I’m missing the bolt at the top center of the forks and the bolt is bent, any ideas on...
  8. R

My bike looks Just like those. That’s very helpful. I will order from the link. I have more...

9. R

I have a project that I bought form Craiglist. It is a Murray 3.5 Track2 that is missing the chain, chain guard, air filter, strap brake, brake handle and I think it needs new bearings in the forks. Can anyone tell me where I can find the following? 1. Chain size and number 2. Chain guard...
  10. R

I have a project that I bought form Craiglist. It is a Murray 3.5 Track2 that is missing the chain, chain guard, air filter, strap brake, brake handle and I think it needs new bearings in the forks. Can anyone tell me where I can find the following? 1. Chain size and number 2. Chain guard...