Search results

1. briggsbuilder

look at my new toy

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/briggsbuilder/?action=view&current=Image011.jpg I only need new tires and rear bumper:smile:
  2. briggsbuilder

Fast minibike ROLLCALL

Let me see those pics of the fastest minibikes you ever owned, along with engine specs and how fast you ever went in it,( OR THOUGHT HOW FAST YOU WERE GOING)
  3. briggsbuilder

Hent

Just wondering when the T-shirts going to be available?????
  4. briggsbuilder

Briggsbuilders DRAGBIKE

Hey you guys just showing some pics of my drag bike should run in the 75-80mph range with a 20+hp Honda
  5. briggsbuilder

Administrative help please!!!!!!!!!

Could someone help me and tell me why everytime i login it automaticly logs me out i havent been able to upload any photo and its given me a hard time at posting. i think i got it all in one line.
  6. briggsbuilder

Car Roll Call

Come on everyone lets me see your rides.!!!!!!! 96 Transam 6speed lt1 Dyno at 286hp Catback exhaust, cold air(heads,cam coming soon) 1980 chevy K5 Blazer 350 chevy exhaust.
  7. briggsbuilder

6.5hp honda pushed to the limit!!!

Just showing you guys the stuff that happens to these engine when there pushed to the limit. My buddy's 6.5 honda block with a clone crank. SNAP!!!:thumbdown: This engine is heavly modified and is pushing more than 20+hp. this bike has went 81mph (radar gun verified)
  8. briggsbuilder

Briggsbuilders "BUILD OFF ENTRY"

Iam starting a new project but i dont know what type of minibike this is. I picked it up off a guy that had it sitting in his garage for a long time. Does any body know what type of frame it is??????
  9. briggsbuilder

7000rpms and clone rod!!!!

This is what happens when you up the power on 6.5hp clones and refuse to use a billet rod.