110cc

1. C

New z50 copy mini bike

Hello all, just wanting to get peoples thoughts on this mini bike? It's a modern style z50, 125cc engine. Still looks very similar to the older mini bike. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111546121069 This one is a 110cc version...
  2. blackhawk222

Just thinking... mini chopper + 110cc fourwheeler =

Just got done doing my doodle bug predator with some mods. Now thinking a new project. I was thinking about buying a running 110cc fourwheeler and using the rear axle and the motor and putting it on a mini chopper. I know ill need more front end weight to help with turning but what else can you...
  3. 5horsebriggs

110cc engine- long island

i now have no use for it, i really dont want to ship because ive never done it before, its a 4speed with clutch i personaly have only got it to pop with a homemade wirinng harnes, it needs a sproket cover and a wiring harness, i dont know what to sell it for so i will start at 100
  4. Ml-toys

any kazuma 110cc motor info

just picked up a mini chopper that has the above mentioned motor on it. looking for a motor parts diagram breakdown so i can replace some parts on it. anyone have any info please help, thank you
  5. B

What make/model is this 110cc mini chopper?

all i know about it is that it is a 3 speed 110cc mini chopper.
  6. blkscorpion80

$60 110cc honda clone 4 stroke $60

Guys I have a honda clone 110cc that came out of a 4 wheeler. It does run but, I think that the starter is bad on it. Auto trans. I'll take $60 plush shipping. I'm trying to clean the garage out a little. I'll also post a pic in the morning.
  7. S

MB 165 w/ Lifan 110cc Swap!!

I'm quite new to this forum....therefor I haven't really taken progress pics of my process as I went along, I wish I did though. I picked up this Mini Baja from a guy last summer..the motor was a bit weak and was breathing it's last breath. Lucky for me I happened to have a near new Lifan...
  8. 125ccCrazy

110cc Honda clone

I have a 110cc Honda clone, fully automatic.... for parts or rebuild or possibly use the cylinder and piston for a big bore kit on a Honda 70?? Lower end is good, dusty but good $40 plus shipping or trade
  9. Strigoi

DB30 w/ 110cc Lifan and 4speed tranny

yes, i'm cross posting this. i'm sure there are many of you that don't check out the DB section that might like this. check it out. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/baja-motorsports-doodlebug-minibikes/7996-db30-w-110cc-lifan-4speed-tranny.html
  10. Strigoi

DB30 w/ 110cc Lifan and 4speed tranny

my friend finally got his doodlebug bug with a 110cc Lifan and 4 speed tranny running. i got to ride it today and i need one now, it hahahahaing hauls ass. he's still got a few minor things that need to be taken care of. it really needs a steering dampener because the front end gets a bit...