1. R

WTS Bonanza MB 1210 $295

This is a very nice Bonanza MB 1210. Needs nothing to ride. Tires, seat and grips are original. Engine is a Briggs 2 hp. I replaced the spark plug, engine oil, air filter element, throttle cable and brake lever and cable. Also added a clutch cover that can be easily removed. I have the...
  2. R

WANTED Correct Chainguard for a BONANZA MB 1210 TC

Just as the title says Wanted correct chain guard for a Bonanza MB 1210 TC Top money paid or trades Robertt8883
  3. R

BONANZA MB 1210 TC (Original Fenders) Wanted

Looking for a complete matching set of a Bonanza MB 1210 TC Fender set. No fakes or after market just the originals Cash or trade your choice Thanks
  4. diggers

Wanted wtb: Needing a set of bonanza mb1210 forks mb1210tc

Needing a good set of mb 1210 or mb 1210 tc forks. Please pm and send pictures any help would be greatly appreciated ...... THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
  5. SimpleTom

Bonanza MB 1210 TC

It has MB 1210 bars but has the torque converter jack shaft mounts for a MB 1210 TC. Minibike Minibike - $200 (Waukesha) Minibike for sale. Kids have outgrown it and we need the room. Runs good. 5 H.P. engine.
  6. J

Fox Campus and Bonanza MB 1210 pictures.

Hello, The boys wanted me to post some before pictures of their projects. My twin's were very happy on all the nice compliments everyone gave them on their mini bike restorations. Thank you. On the Bonanza, Mickey and I decided to make it into the MB 1210 instead of the MB 1210TC due to...
  7. J

Tecumseh Motor for my Bonanza MB 1210 TC

Hello, I supposedly have a Bonanza MB 1210 TC and I am looking for a vintage Tecumseh motor to go on this mini bike. I was told to make it into the TC model I would need a torque converter and a 4hp Tecumseh motor. I am not sure how hard it will be to find a torque converter and I just...
  8. J

Bonanza MB 1210 Restoration

Hello, My son and I will restoring a Bonanza MB 1210 mini bike for his high school senior project next year. Does anyone own one of these mini bikes and I was wondering if you could send some pictures of the this model. It currently has a 3.5 Briggs & Stratton motor which is not the right...
  9. J

Bonanza MB 1210 mini bike

Hello, This is my 2nd post. Here are some pictures of my recent purchase for my son's senior project next year a Bonanza MB 1210 mini bike. As you can see we will be needing a new seat and I would like to find an original motor that came on these mini bikes. My son will be restoring this...
  10. J

Bonanza MX 1210 mini bike

Hello, I am new to this forum. I just recently picked up a Bonanza MX 1210 mini bike for my son to restore for his senior project in high school next year. It does not have the original seat or motor. Does anyone know where I could possibly find these items. I would like my son to restore...
  11. minibikin'

Bonanza MB/MX 1210 seat needed

Looking for an original seat to use as a pattern for my sons bike. He will be entering the build off so we need it as soon as possible. It will go to my seat maker and be unharmed and returned ASAP. I can pay you for the loan and obviously shipping in both directions. Even a BC seat will be...
  12. kbs8ball

bonanza 1210 seat

I made this for a guy but i forgot he wanted piping. its a 1210 bonanza seat with no piping. 40 bucks shipped to your door.