1. dw1973

Very rare 1948 Safti-Cycle frame

Very rare 1948 Safti-Cycle frame with rear rim and rack. Frame needs weld repairs. Bicycle fenders, front rim as well as bicycle rear rim can be used to complete frame. $450 firm Located in Sand Creek, MI 49279.
  2. Mean Dean

1948 Plymouth Convertible Go cart.

I have been working on this for months and finally it is in my Shop. This was built by Ghia in Italy back then for Chrysler's Head of Design Virgil Exner's Kids. They wanted to repay him for giving them Chrysler's prototype work. It is a exact scale model of the 48 Ragtop. The detailing is...
  3. dw1973

Bought a 1948 Safticycle today

Bought a 48 Safticycle today. I have always wanted one of these since seeing one online. Fun bike - throttle/brake is controlled by feet - press forward to go and back with heel to brake. Has a Clinton 5hp engine instead of the Briggs NP 1.5hp which has to be way underpowered with that engine.
  4. smokinsmo

1948 doodlebug super

1948 DOODLEBUG SUPER
  5. manchester1

Thayer Imperial stroller 1948

Thought I would see if anybody was interested in this restoration project:shrug: From research , I believe this is a 1948 Thayer imperial stroller. This was my brothers when he was a baby. Everything works and the stroller is complete. $150.00 obo. There are 4 wheel caps for this on ebay...
  6. marc1959

1948 Doodlebug 'Super' resto.

Hey all, I was invited to the project logs section by Oldsalt, I had posted over on the 1946-1948 Doodlebug social group forum a couple days ago with my sad and sorry story... :out: I bought a Beam Doodlebug 'Super' about five years ago, I was looking for a project and this came my way. To...
  7. vette66_00

How about some Government issues foreseen in 1948

Check this video out I think they understood it better then than we as a people do now. mVh75ylAUXY
  8. sharkybh

1948 brockhouse corgi combination

Very cool bike and awesome site for vintage auction Page 11. 1948 Brockhouse Corgi Combination: SOLD 2nd BuyVintage Online Auction: February2009 Onwards