1. C

What oil weight should I use in a 1958 2HP B&S

What oil weight should I use? I'd like to run synthetic as well.
  2. C

Need red spray paint for 1958 B&S engine.

Is it possible to get a color of a 50's vintage? If not can you suggest something close? Thanks
  3. Ron Swanson

1958 3 hp briggs coil/mag

Anyone know where I can find a coil for a 1958 3 hp briggs? It is the type that has 4 mounting bolts. I cant seem to find one anywhere.
  4. Quickdraw

1958 race craft-not a mini bike

Up for grabs is what is believed to be a 1958 Race Craft ¼ midget go kart. The kart is in fair to good condition. Restore it and have a killer midget racer from back in the day or leave it as is and hang it in your shop or garage, very nostalgic piece of karting history. I am not familiar enough...
  5. bullhead

1958 migit

Vintage 1958 Race Craft midget go kart Vintage 1958 Race Craft midget go kart - $1500 (Hesperia) That's California! Don't let this one pass. We are a few hours away,if I can help you buy it. Bullhead
  6. P

1958 Caretta

Westbend 700 V-5 / Snows gone finally...............
  7. M

1958 Homelite Spitfire Restoration

The 1958 Homelite Spitfire Go Kart, purchased new by my Grandfather for my dad and 2 uncles when they were kids I was very lucky to end up with it when I was a kid and still have it. These pictures were right after I dug it out of his garage to bring it home. The bottom read...
  8. sivadnayr

I was told 1958 Trail Husky... Need more info!

Found this on a local classified. I've always loved the ever so rare Bear Kat because of the huge back wheel but this one has got me stumped. Any info or guesses are welcome!! I was told that its a 1958 Trail Husky with a 12hp Tecumseh on it. :shrug:
  9. C

1958 Tote Gote Model VS Seat Wanted!!!

Take a look at the picture and please let me know if you have any ideas for a seat or if you have an original one you would like to sell me. I need one asap before you can ride this rigid frame bike!