1. J

1961 Briggs 3hp

runs great, starts first pull, looks to be all original $150 shipped
  2. jeep4me

1961 Cushman Trailster

As much as I like this bike, I'm going to offer it up for sale or trade. From what I can tell this is a nearly complete, original Trailster. Has the larger 7.5-8hp Cushman engine (some came with a 4hp engine). Kick start, lighting coil and lights all work. Engine runs good, but is a little...
  3. wb4rt

November 1961

Wondering if anyone can ID my old minibike. We got it in November 1961. The fenders seem distinctive enough maybe someone will know. Thanks for any help. Burt
  4. MoTo-BunnY

KARTING WORLD Magazine, January 1961 / JAN 61, Original! (I have a few For Sale)

KARTING WORLD magazine, January 1961. I have a small lot of just this one issue of these originals from 1961 and are in excellent condition with only light cover wear from storage but great shape. $17.00 each copy which includes shipping via 1st class mail to anywhere in the U.S. I prefer...
  5. trailhopper

1961 Trojan Trobike?

Thought this was kinda cool. I was doing some research on Clinton Panther engines and came across this. I know there was a Trojan bike available here in the states but didn't know about this in Britain. Cool info on bike about half way down this page. Trojan (automobile) - Wikipedia, the free...
  6. MiniBikeTodd

1961 Berkely Savage

1961 Berkely Savage project bike, hope you all like it. When I first got it from the original owner (with title) he gave me the 3hp smaller optional motor. Enjoy!
  7. M

Original owner 1961

This is a picture of me when I was 14 and just bought my new minibike. I wanted a Greenhorn Enduro like my cousin had but they were on back order. i paid $150 for it with the optional lighting kit. I've never seen another one like it and I just noticed that the Clinton Panther motor is left...
  8. M

found a 1961 fox spoked wheel minibike

i found this vintage minibike for $75 was it worth it
  9. JustEnough

1961 MiniBike article

Interesting old article on minibikes. It starts on page 26. You can press F11 to make the window bigger, and F11 again, to bring the menu bar back. There are also some interesting ads for minis and "trailbikes" in this issue. I found the ad on page 44 for the Honda 50 trailbike to be...