KARTING WORLD Magazine, January 1961 / JAN 61, Original! (I have a few For Sale)

KARTING WORLD magazine, January 1961. I have a small lot of just this one issue of these originals from 1961 and are in excellent condition with only light cover wear from storage but great shape.

$17.00 each copy which includes shipping via 1st class mail to anywhere in the U.S. I prefer PayPal but will also take other forms of payment. Please send me a personal message about any purchases or questions.

The magazine(s) will be well wrapped in plastic and a backing board, to arrive to you unscathed. If you buy 3 or more copies, I will ship them with free Priority Mail (2-3 days). I can ship them to Canada or other international but with US Postal recent ridiculous price hikes on international shipping prices, it won't be cheap.

I will be listing other mini bike and karting magazines, manuals, and other literature and can combine and discount multiple orders. :thumbsup:

BuMp.......... I still have some of these available. These original vintage karting magazines are a real time capsule and in great, never read, shape.

Don't miss out!

No, doesn't look like it....don't see any ads for that brand, either. The two main kart tests are for the "Ala-Kart" by Aeroweld Products in Whittier, CA and "Kurtis Jubilee" by Kurtis Co., Burbank, CA.

Lots of cool old ads for Ala-Kart and the Kurtis Jubilee as well as other kart brands though. I will try and type out a list of them all........if only we could still get the parts at those prices!

do any of them have any articles about the Capitol Kart UMP special?

KB2ROCKET

thanks for looking the capitol kart was made in 1960 - 61 only about 100 UMP specials were ever made and I have one just thought I would take a stab at it :thumbsup:

bUmP! I still have some of these left.... a Karting magazine blast from the past, in real nice shape!

NEW lowered price, $15.00 each w/FREE 1st Class Mail shipping, get them while they last!

Is there an add in there like this?

Here's mine
Nope, unfortunately no ads for that engine. I also looked through some old ads we have cut out of various magazines that were missing the cover, etc. and don't have any there, either.

That's an interesting looking engine....I hope you can find some literature on it!