1. Jamie1972

1971 Rupp Roadster 2 L@@@@@@@k!

I predict this one brings in $2,400.00 at the hammer.:hammer: Anybody else..? Rupp Industries Roadster 2 Mini Bike Collectible Beautiful No Reserve Pickuponly | eBay
  2. M

1971 (?) sears roper

Well, it's up for sale. I have no idea what it's worth so I'm just throwing a number on it based upon parts cost and others I've seen simi-local to me. 1971 Sears Roper two speed trans 6hp Tecumseh decent chrome nice seat all original (except engine, I do have the original one)...
  3. jeep2003

Briggs 5hp 1971

13029 0301-01 7101057 Briggs 5hp . I swapped on a good tank/carb the old one was all rusted inside. Runs but not great. Spits gas out of the tank to carb gasket. It will either idle good or rev up good depending on the adjustment but wont do both. Has 3/4" crank and reverse shaft. $135. shipped
  4. J

1971 Rupp 12" hubs

Looking for a descent set of 1971 Rupp 12" hubs. Thanks, Joe51
  5. jrzmac

Rupp 1971 black widow

this is pretty sweet. too rich for my blood but, somebody else in Jersey may want to go grab it? not 100% original but still a really nice bike Minibike Rupp 1971 Black Widow got Chrome Minibike Vintage | eBay
  6. M

Roadster 2 1971

I broke down and bought a 1971 Roadster 2! needs some work but not much to get it running. My question is does the fender look right or is it the bracket that is bent? Any other comments on correctness w ould be great. I eventually will restore it but I want to complete it first ride it for a...
  7. Gatecrasher

1971 Kawasaki Parnelli Jones "Dynamite" MT1

Here's a decent-looking 1971 MT1 Parnelli Jones "Dynamite" from Arizona that is on eBay right now: Kawasaki Other | eBay I think this might be the same bike that was on Craigslist last week for $450 and no one bought it. Someone probably told the guy it was worth more. I'll be curious...
  8. hotroded

1971 lil indian sabre to hell and back

Here is my lil indian sabre, I have beat the snot out of this bike for the last few years from hurricane sandy, the white knuckle scramble, vintage torquefest,the cuddebackville race, and several local parking lot races. I used custom restration paint metal flake green and gold and ppg...
  9. P

1971 Rupp Bandit

Looking for a complete front fork for a 1971 Rupp Bandit. You may contact me directly at Panteraltd@aol.com and send along any pictures and you asking price. Thank you in advance.
  10. jacobson34

1971 Rockford Chibi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Im currently trying to restore a 71 Chibi. Following parts I need are, Handle bars Throttle and cable Brake and cable Starter grips Handle bar knobs If you find any of these please shoot me a PM...
  11. jacobson34

1971 Rockford Chibi

Im currently trying to restore a 71 Chibi. Following parts I need are, Handle bars Throttle and cable Brake and cable Starter grips Handle bar knobs If you find any of these please shoot me a PM. Im kinda new to this site and trying to get off my feet. Thanks, Lucas
  12. climberchic

WANTED: 1971 AC Climber parts

Looking for any info where I can find a headlight assembly, air cleaner and exhaust for a climber I just picked up yesterday. This is my first restore project so I am sure I will be looking for more parts but figured I would start with the obvious parts missing. Thanks in advance.
  13. Mean Dean

1971 Ruttman Restored Toad

This is a mint 71 Ruttman Horny Toad that was upgraded to 6" mags. Powder coated Gucky Orange. All new parts. Newer Tecumseh 5.5 H.P. Crate engine. All new axles and high speed bearings. New Azusa 5 Spoke 6" Inch Mags instead of the 4 inch steel wheels. New 6" Universal Cheng Shin tires from a...
  14. Rupp_It_Up

1971 Rupp Hustler Gas Tank

1971 & up Rupp Hustler Gas Tank No handle bar dents, but it does have a few small dents as seen in pics. Gas cap included $60 + Shipping
  15. C

1971 Hodaka 100 Ny

For sale is a 1971 Hodaka 100cc, it does not run, motor doesnt turn, tires & rims are mint, plastic gas tank bike had been in storage for over 20 years $400.00
  16. 1972 Arctic Cat Prowler

1972 Arctic Cat Prowler

1971 Arctic Cat Prowler, partially restored.
  17. inner_space_70

H30 on 1971 Thunderbird needs chain

Just got this bike and the chain broke. The only marks I see are RR on one link and 35 on another. I went to the OldMiniBikes warehouse but cant figure out what one to order. It has about 74 links on the length but it was a few too long. Any thoughts?
  18. benelli180

seeking info '71 Indian Boy Racer automatic minicycle

Anyone out there that has any info on this model, please contact me through forum. I have been unable to find paperwork or advertisements listing this bike as a production model. All Boy Racers produced used 3 speed engines. This is an automatic, Morini engine - same as an early mini-mini. This...
  19. markus

1971 Huffy Hustler

1971 Huffy Hustler # H 0500 This bike is pretty much 100% original parts bike. the exception is the 3 screws that hold the chainguard on, new chains (possibly a jackshaft gear as well) jackshaft bearings, points, plug, and carb kit, and I painted the sprocket and brake assy. for an...
  20. markus

1971 CCS Charger

Willing to ship (dissasembled) and sell complete or as a roller without motor. 1971 CCS charger, original paint, fenders, and seat. No breaks, cracks or repairs other than I solid welded a set of vintage NOS superior folding footpegs on instead of bolting them on (Pegs can be removed from...