1. S

Briggs 305cc ANIMAL race motor from 2008 introduction

I have ( hopefully) attached a PDF file which is an article about the engine from the magazine "KARTING WORLD" I'm thinking Briggs must have a very similar commercial engine and they do have a Vanguard motor of the same displacement. Is this the same motor such that it shares parts with...
  2. Strigoi

Motorcycles... post yours

Here's my current 2007 DRZ400SM and 2005 Z1000. I've also got a 2008 DRZ400SM that I'm slowly working on parting out. How the DRZ parts bike looked when I bought it. Some parts made it onto mine, the rest are on a shelf now waiting to be sold. I sold this 2008 CRF450R about a month ago.
  3. G

2008 Doodlebug rebuild

Hey guys, First time poster here. My brother and I just bought a baja doodle bug, stripped the carb off and spent a couple hours cleaning the whole fuel system and found out it still doesn't start. Found out that it had no spark so we figured in the time that it takes for a new coil to get...
  4. gumpit

2008 Doodle Bug

Picked this up. Firs off I assume this is a DB30? even though it only says Doodle Bug on the front fender. Is this correct? Second. It seems like the back tire is out of round. Not left and right but it gets taller and smaller like its a rolling oval. Then it only runs with the choke in the on...
  5. Randy

2008 CRF50F Local Sale, PA

2008 CRF50F Central PA............ $1250.00:confused: Offer? Local P/U This bike has about 1/2 hrs. of ride time, with a 3.5 year old. It is as new in every way. Have receipts totaling over $2300.00 for the bike and gear. Comes with X-tra small youth helmet, goggles and gloves. Also has...
  6. gumpit

2008 Baja Heat HT65 QUESTIONS

O.K. The minibike thing is new to me. I have been playing with TRIKES.. :thumbsup: I just picked up a 2008 Baja Heat HT65. 6.5hp(I assume that is what the HT65 means?.. HT for heat and 65 for 6.5hp) Please correct me if I am wrong.It has a centrifical clutch that goes to the jackshaft and gears...
  7. kruger

!!! "2008" mb165 trike !!!!!

i got bored with the BAJABEAST so, i coverted it into a trike, more wheels but,less power i replaced the gx390 with a fresh hf 6.5 and tav30 this thing flys and is very stable (wide rear axle)
  8. OldMan

OzzFest 2008

Whew! We had a great time, the bands were good-great, the crowd well-behaved (no fights), and the SWTs plentiful! :biggrin: Hell Yeah played an awesome set, and Ozzy was very good for a 59 year old Heavy-Metal rocker! He did all the songs I like including a couple Black Sabbath tunes...