250r

1. Acolytus

Honda 250R enduro junkyard find

While wondering around a North Carolina junkyard, I saw this beautiful Honda 250R enduro in the motorcycle section. It has no title and I believe it's being sold just for parts, but I'm sure buying it as a whole is possible. Does anyone know what year the bike is by any chance? Not sure how much...
  2. outcrydrummer

Honda atc 200x / 250r front wheel and tire assembly

Looking for a 200x or 250r front wheel and tire assembly for my trike project. Would like to also be able to get the disc brake,line, and controls as well. Texting is the best way to get ahold of me if you have any parts. 910-467-6674 Thanks
  3. jacobson34

WTB:Honda 200x, 250r, 350x

I have a friend looking for this 3 wheeler. He had one when he was younger and it got stolen. Not very large budget, but wants one that runs. If you have one that needs minimal work or very little engine work that would be great. Thanks, Lucas
  4. J

250r

250r fatcat. CHEAP!!!! i have another fatcat for sale. it is a 250r 3wheeler converted to a dirt bike. it is stock and smokes a little. i am selling it for 400$ and it comes with a spare motor that needs a new piston and rings. i am an hour from raleigh nc. i will travel to the surrounding...
  5. WESST310

1978 Honda 250R Elsinore

This is my 250r Elsinore and my carburetor is messed up. I'm just wondering if any of you guys have a 250r Elsinore carburetor that you're willing to sell or no someone.
  6. Randy

Super Good Deal On Honda 250R ATC!!!!!!!

Man would I like to deal with this guy. It sounds like he has some killer "trikes" Original URL:Are you looking for a 3 wheeler?