vt525

1. gammatg

Scored a Montgomery Ward VT525!!!

Was surfing Craigslist this morning and saw this. 6hrs and 320 miles later, this came home with me. Looks to be mostly complete. It's missing the twist throttle and air cleaner. Has some high speed front forks. (If anyone has a press and would be willing to straighten them please pm me. I'll...
  2. thejoker

Montgomery wards VT525 for sale.

$700 local pick up or can bring to windber. Needs a brake band and carb linkage. Runs and rides.
  3. neo71665

MW VT525 question

Who has one that wouldn't mind taking the side cover off and taking a good clear picture of it for me? I've searched around on here and google and it seems pictures of the torque converter is a unicorn horn. Way way on down the road I might convert my 424 over to a torque converter and I would...
  4. Dr. Shop Teacher

Jack shaft brackets for a VT525 (Trail Bike)

Anybody have a set laying around or measurements to make them? I have the large swing arm brackets but not the plate-like brackets for the jack shaft and driven pulley. My Gilson collection keeps growing....:ohmy: Thanks in advance!
  5. RCGuy

MW VT525 project

Picked this up from a member. It is now fall in Michigan, time for winter refit. Going to install a model 20 tav setup. Going with an HS50 and underseat tank. Right now I am fabbing up the rear band brake linkage from scratch, about 90% done with that. Hoping to be able to clean up the rims a...
  6. Abit1322

Montgomery Ward VT525

Montgomery Ward VT525 with predator motor 212cc. Runs and rides great. No governor of course. Everything works. $400.00 OBO. I will take a trade too. Shoot me what you got and we'll go from there.