çustom Trike

Hi all Just got this last night. It has a 5hp briggs that just needs a throttle spring. My question is the tank is a real tank, but the engine has a carb on its tank. Is the away to use the tank on the frame and not the one on the engine. My thoughts were to run a line from the top tank to the tank on the engine, Will this work? Let me know what you guys think of it. Thanks Tim, And yes the Tri-Rod I had is gone it was going to cost to much to finish. Thanks again,

Last edited:
I would guess that by changing the Briggs pulse jet tank and carb out for a manifold and a bowl type carb like a Makuni then the gravity flow would work. Steve :scooter:

Thanks Steve, It was just and Idea. I am probably just leave it the way it is. Other than that all it needs is the bottom throttle return spring on the motor. It starts and runs, but just goes wide open. I was thinking it might be better to run the throttle cable straight to the carb. the guy i got it from said it was a push/pull throttle on the carb and the bottom spring was missing. It has a atv push throttle handle on it, would switching to a motorcycle type be hard. Will post more pics soon.