$150 Bonanza

capguncowboy

I talked to him and was awaiting a call back. Doesn't matter -- apparently, someone else beat me to it by mere minutes

Last edited:

capguncowboy

It's a shame so many people messaged this guy last night with prices and telling how many moon rocks his bike was worth - encouraging him to sell it to them for more instead.

The member that had struck a deal with him ended up having to pay $300 for it instead of the original agreed to price. I'm not sure why people feel the need to sabotage someone else's deal, but I wish I knew who it was so I could out them publicly. Behavior like that is one of the things that ruin this hobby. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

It's a shame so many people messaged this guy last night with prices and telling how many moon rocks his bike was worth - encouraging him to sell it to them for more instead.

The member that had struck a deal with him ended up having to pay $300 for it instead of the original agreed to price. I'm not sure why people feel the need to sabotage someone else's deal, but I wish I knew who it was so I could out them publicly. Behavior like that is one of the things that ruin this hobby. I hope you're proud of yourselves.
I agree. People get jealous or something. I've had someone post a bonanza on here that I was setting a deal on and all kind of people messaged offering more money but luckily the seller stuck with his price.

I know exactly what you mean. It's happened a time or two around these parts.

Yep I had that happen when I was going to buy a Bonanza ... had the deal all set ... was going to leave in the morning, woke up to an email saying it was already gone for lots more money and don't come.
At least he let me know .. 500 mile round trip would have sucked.

This happens more than you think, i got skunked two times already in the last two months. Its kinda becoming the norm so it seems.:thumbdown: