15hp MB200 (Part out?)

This started life as a MB200, and then spiraled out of control as I had to beat my friends GY6 150cc scooter to win a bet. To be fair, I did win the bet... and now all my friends sold their minibikes / scooters, and we switched to motorcycles. And even though I could out-accelerate a ninja 250, it maxes out just above 60mph which isn't enough to hang. I'd keep it, but moved to an apartment and don't really have room for it.

I'd like to sell it as a whole, but understand that it's probably worth more as parts. I'll ask less on here than I am on Craigslist, since you guys helped me learn A LOT while I was working on this project.

Build Thread:
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/doodlebug-minibikes/59620-getting-baja-warrior-up-50-a.html

Front disc brake
15hp Loncin 420cc Engine with Electric Start
-Shaft machined to 3/4", standard keyway
Noram 1600 16hp clutch
DOT Headlight, Taillight / Brakelight, Front and rear turn signals
USFS approved spark-arrestor exhaust (FMF Turbinecore)
Suzuki TC125 Tank
EK 420 SR Heavy Duty Chain
Kenda SpeedRacer (Street/turf) tires
36 tooth Sprocket

Horn (on the old engine-kill switch)
Key (aka: new engine kill switch)
Battery

And I'll throw in the old stock tank, a leaky tank, the spraypaint I was using, stock knobby tires, etc etc.

It should probably have a plate over the clutch for the extra safety, and it needs a rectifier to hook the lighting circuit into the battery (currently I just recharge the battery every week). And if you want electric start, you need to wire a switch to the starter relay.

Tagged and titled as a 50cc (shhhh!) in MD,
Pickup or free delivery within an hour or so from baltimore / frederick.

$800, but feel free to give me offers on individual parts / combos.