1964 Ducati Bronco

Is anyone familiar with small CC Duacti's ? I purchased a 1964 Ducati Bronco at a junkyard today. Bought it cheep. Looked like an interesting project. Looks to be around a 90 CC two stroke and has a two speed transmission that is shifted on the handlebar. Any info would be appreciated.

Thank You

I love this little bobber. the tank and seats are definately not stock, other than that, if memory serves its pretty close to stock. My buddy had a few small Ducs to restore , im trying to get his attention and show him this. i think he had or has one very much like it. This little bike really turns me on, if your interested in selling it pm me.somebody screwed to gather a really neat little duc bobber , and i want it!!! good luck with it, ill try to get some more info. for you. take care all...jonnybiker

johnnybiker, the bobber look got my attention too and that's why I bought it. It is a compilation of parts but they seem to work well together. Sorry to say that a local guy that restores Ducati's aready bought it. He has vast knowledge if these bikes. Turns out this is a Ducati Mountaineer. Sold it him for what I paid, just glad someone will restore it instead of scrapping it. I saved it from a local wrecking yard.