1967 rupp no Jack shaft is that the right year

I was told the 1967 but it has no Jack shaft I'm not for sure what year that would make it any help would be appreciated. imagejpeg_4.jpg imagejpeg_0.jpg imagejpeg_1.jpg not for sure what to do with it

Yeah I did see that he said it was a 67. I believe that was the only year that didn't have a jack shaft. The other two or three years had Jack shafts maybe? Does anybody know where I can find the value of this bike I know this forum don't allow. Thank you
Here's the seat that came with it.

Attachments

Triley41395

Yeah I did see that he said it was a 67. I believe that was the only year that didn't have a jack shaft. The other two or three years had Jack shafts maybe? Does anybody know where I can find the value of this bike I know this forum don't allow. Thank you
Alot of time's the value depends on your location. I live in Ohio and see rupps for sale every day. I would pay more for a taco made in Cali. than I would a rupp just because they don't show up for sale locally very often. If I told you what I would pay for that frame you would probably be insulted. Just to put it in perspective, although a different year of bike I paid 325.00 for a mostly complete Rupp Enduro. My bike still needs several hundred dollars more to be safe and road worthy. All the small things add up fast in cost. 4-.jpg

Lizardking

There is NO list of mini bike values. No Kelley Blue book for mini bikes. Just finish it and ride it. Don't worry about using original parts. You'll get more out of it if you enjoy it.

You really want to know just put it on Ebay starting at $1 and no reserve.

It is a 67 continental frame. Mine is a resto mod and the front forks have a closed hole as well as the swingarm. They originally were like a bicycle with open ends so if wheel was loose they could fall out. Cant tell from your pics if yours are like that.

Attachments