1968 Sensation Go-Devil $950 see video

I have owned this bike since 2001. It was in excellent running and driving condition when i bought it. It has a Tecumseh 3.5 horse engine with original Torque-A-Verter drive. Most everything on the bike is original or NOS except for engine. This is a VERY RARE minibike. Sensation was a mfg of reel-type lawn mowers for golf courses amongst other items. They had a few minibikes in the day and this was their top of line machine with TAV drive, front and rear suspension, lighting system, and drum brakes. I found this bike in Flint, MI 8 years ago and paid $550 for it. In the winter of '06-'07 I completely dismantled the bike and everything was professionaly refinished or replaced. The clincher is the original seat. This speaks well to the care and inside storage this bike has always had. It was Never left outside to bake in the sun or rust. I have since only put about 4 test miles on it for fear of dust getting on it.
I'm onto a new minibike project now, and offer to sell at a recession reduced price. Come see it, drive it, you'll love it. I have an advertising page from 1968 to go with it. I easily have $1800 into this Go-Devil Model 104
lHere's a video I made last spring:

GO-DEVIL :: Go-Devil ride video video by screwchina - Photobucket

A couple more videos I posted are seen here on my YT page:

YouTube - OaklandVideo's Channel

Located in Rochester Michigan
First $950 gets it before 10/30/2009
Otherwise It gets sealed in plastic and goes to my heirs.