1968 Taco 22 restoration

Just getting back to the project. Got side track with other projects. Just got the correct wheels and front end. The last piece of information I need before welding is the head angle. looks like is't off? What I have with a level on the top of the frame is 26 degrees and I think it should be 24 degrees. Has any one checked this before? Thanks. Mike

Neck

Growing up is optional
Here's a stocker, the pic is a little off kilter, but it will give you a general idea. I can measure it if you like.

My wife thinks I have OCD when it comes to this kind of thing. If I weld it and paint it at 26 degrees and 25 is the correct number it will drive nuts for years. I got this bike as a copper with the upper frame tubes bent to fit a bigger motor. Had to save it.

I was hoping someone would check there Taco 22 head angle. The only other minibike I have is a Kawasaki Coyote the head angle is about 21 degrees. Can someone check there Taco 22 for me. Thanks Mike.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Damit Gerry, you gave away my secret! Yeah you have one of those magnetic degree finders probably, so yours would read 25 degrees off 90 degrees perpendicular to level, so does mine I just threw you a curve.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the help. I will go with the 25 degree or 65 same thing. I will heat up the neck and bend it back to the 25 or 65 degrees and paint it. Next up date will be a painted frame.