1969 Rupp Banchi Roller

capguncowboy

I bought this bike for the engine that was on it. Now that I've got that, I really have no use for the rest of the bike.

Wheels are correct and in great condition. The chrome shows promise and the turbines are in good shape. The rear brake works great.

The frame is good and solid. I don't see too much wrong with it -- No bad cuts or welds, just a bad spray paint job. Both fenders are nice and straight.

The tank is dented, and rusty on the bottom half, and is missing one bolt post, but the inside looks decent and it doesn't leak.

What you see is what you get.

I would prefer to sell this as one piece, but would be interested in parting this out as well if it doesn't sell as a complete bike. If there is no interest here, I'll be sandblasting and repainting it back to it's original yellow, and sending it off to Ebay.

Price is $400 + shipping or local pick-up (preferred).

capguncowboy

The rust on the tank doesn't matter because Banchi tanks were painted anyway.

I took the tank off this past weekend and put a coat of Red Kote in it.

If I don't get a some serious offer before friday, this roller will be off to be sand blasted and painted.

Would I have better luck parting it out?

capguncowboy

I've just located a 1968 H35 for this bike. It's not the exact year, but if it sweetens the deal, it's yours.

Price with motor is $450 + 75 to ship.

Price without motor is $400 + 50 to ship

capguncowboy

SOLD

Had someone email me the other day and wanted me to let them know if I came across a Banshi. I told them I had one and he bought it -- It was mostly sandblasted -- he saved me from having to do the rest of the work.