1970 Rupp Enduro Rolling Chassis

pomfish

Here we have a real nice fairly original 1970 Rupp Enduro rolling chassis.
I thought originally it was a roadster but a few members with much more experience than me have convinced me that it probably is an Enduro.
Either way it is in pretty nice shape. This is the One Year Only 10 inch rimmed Rupp with the exposed front springs on the forks.

The only issue the frame has is a missing rear gas tank loop where the previous owner removed it and flatted out the bottom of the frame. I would imagine that they did this for clearance for using a non stock motor.
Frame is not cut/cracked or welded.

Tires are in great shape and hold air well.
The front forks function well as do the rear shocks. Rims look good with little surface rust, will probably clean up with steel wool.
Seat is good but does have a tear in right rear snap area currently covered with black duct tape.
When I got this bike the wheels were off of it and it does not have the correct spacers on the axles, so they will need to be changed before riding.
The brake shoes look real good on both front and rear. Rear cable is pretty much junk. Rear brake housing has a piece broken off at cable mount.

Bike is located in Ephrata, PA just 10 minutes off the PA Turnpike.
I priced this to sell, not to barter. No Trades.
Price is $150

DO NOT WANT TO SHIP, must be picked up and paid with in cash.
Serious inquires welcome. I don't play games. Sorry to have to say that but after dealing the morons off of Craigslist I guess it has to be said.

Thanks for your interest.
Keith

Last edited: