1971 Moto Skeeter Roller

vwfan79

Selling a 71 Moto Skeeter roller, original jack shaft was missing so I put a OldMiniBikes kit on it. Very confortable bike, put your motor on, hook up brake and go. Hub brake needs some work, I was using a clutch band.
$75 or trade for Ruttman spyder parts, honda gx160 or predator parts, briggs parts or a good Tecumseh H40- let me know what you got NO SHIPPING

Last edited:

vwfan79

3hp flywheel and coil, and any 5 hp performance parts such as billet lifters, new valves, 3 stage header, copper head gasket, dual spring set up, air filter adaptor for raptor carb stuff like that.

incogrhino

Think I have a flywheel and coil. 3hp.Is dark out. Haft check in morning. Luv to rally this thing down my road.

Last edited:

vwfan79

I used to ride it on the trails by my house it was a blast, it started out with a 97cc db30 motor on it, it did good with the jack shaft but the predator was much more fun.

incogrhino

Im thing maybe the 8hp I got laying around. ;)

If all else fails... I have a 3hp I worked on last week for a bit. Checking for spark and it zapped me good. Was going pull the carb this week sometime. Maybe trade the long block? Its 5/8 keyed. But not tapped.

vwfan79

We are...lol...I just hadn't made it back to here to repost pending. Woops. You got first dibs for sure.

Last edited: