2.8 db30 pullstart

ok fellas i clean the shed and found 3 2.8s and not one has a pullstart.i need to get 2 of these running. willing to pay s/h. just need the recoil pullrope assembly not blower housing.

ok maybe I need to put yall fellas on, I have found a use for all those weak doodlebug 2.8 motors , I installed a few on those electric scooter that everyone was buying til they figure out the batteries last only a few months and are quite exspensive.so now I need parts for those pos motors. im lookin to buy two pullstarts & two complete motors, tanks, carbs, clutches, whatever you got that goes with theses engines, I would really appreciate help making these and if it catches on it might be a new forum, lol .thanks to anyone willing to help.

zeeman

Kruger, I have one for a newer Tecumseh 3.5 engine. I don't know if they are the same because I have never owned a 2.8. See my thread on misc. minibike items for sale, or PM me.

Kruger, I have one for a newer Tecumseh 3.5 engine. I don't know if they are the same because I have never owned a 2.8. See my thread on misc. minibike items for sale, or PM me.
I appreciate the offer for this pullstart not sure if it will work could you take pics of other side?