2016 mini bike reunion raffle minibike 4 sale!

Hi All, I have the 2016 mini bike reunion winning raffle arco mini bike 4 sale! Talked with my daughter and said sell it dad! I hope some one among us all will enjoy the mini bike! We are asking $800.00 or best offers on this special mini bike.See all pictures! Comes complete with all items pictured! Any questions,offers, can be sent through forum or can call evenings.
Thanks, Bill arco minibike I won! 001.JPG arco minibike I won! 002.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
Thank goodness we have some forum members willing to step up and help enforce the forum rules, protocol, and decorum, seeing as though there are no moderators to do it.
Michael
So how are you not in the wrong right now. I believe the rules also state something about not commenting in for sale posts.

Robertt8883

Exactly if you have ZERO interest why say anything at all.It looks like this member won the bike with his daughter and decided to sell it to use the money .Then if he puts a price that he thinks is fair the Forum Cops will bitch the price is too high. They definatley wont say it"s too low.

Last edited:
A bike that is this special and has the documentation both in the binder as well as on the forum should have a high price tag.
Should be a low of $1500 and maybe $2500 on the high end.
Merely to pay tribute to all the members who contributed money to the build.
But to show the guys that built the bike what a great job they did.
Bill don't let some profiteer low ball your daughters bike away.
Reaper

pomfish

When you're a Star, there are no rules.______________ You can just come in and grab the minibike by the..................Pull Start, just Pull, Pull ,Pull...:)