2017 build off micros

weldkingoc

If anyone buys one if my micro frames and enters it into Oldminibikes.com 2017 build off in applicable category and wins with it with my frame i will give you a second frame free minus cost of shipping .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarPlayLB

I love this oldminibikes site! They have a thing where you can pay for a "supporting membership"...and they have a "for sale" section...AND they have a build off every year! OldMiniBikes is a great place

weldkingoc

I love this oldminibikes site! They have a thing where you can pay for a "supporting membership"...and they have a "for sale" section...AND they have a build off every year! OldMiniBikes is a great place
Yes i am aware of these things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this oldminibikes site!
It's been very rewarding over the years to see the innovation here in production and design. What makes this different from other motorsports is the number of talented people taking things to their limit, knowing there is a limited customer base; I'd be remiss not to mention the folks who have made it their life hobby to gather memorabilia and information.

Pretty much a no-brainer flipping Hent a few bucks after a couple of mini bike parts' sales.

You're spot on though, this is the premier on line source for every aspect of mini bikes.

CarPlayLB

OldMiniBikes is a great place for exposure! You frames are killer and certainly a benefit to the hobby. I am in awe of your skills and hope they sell well for you

As you, I manufacture products for the enthusiast market. I do not offer mine for sale on this site as the "regular knuckleheads" know who I am and what I make. Most members get my products at a reduced fee and mostly FREE! I sell on eBay and pay fees. Hosting the best minibike site on the planet is not free. If you are trying to make money from something you have made, pay your dues. We will even teach you the secret handshake! Maybe I am wrong, and anyone can speak up to me if I am off base. It just seems parasitic to me to come on here and try and sell things without paying the "dues" Sell them on eBay and you will pay $30 in fees! Each!

In fact, I would pay money to see Not So Mini Karl ride one of these! I won't, however, try to help him pull it outta his a$$ when he is done!

Agreed...your frames are very cool ! As far as I'm concerned this is the only mini bike forum that exists ....such great people with some mad skills... like Eric (CarPlay) for example ! I'm just glad to be on here with such great people...so I pay my dues every year ....$25.00 a year to be a Supporting Member won't break anyone....and It helps tha Boss keep this place going.
I think if you want to open your own store on here like manchester1 its like $250.00 a year...but not for sure. That's just my 2 cents and that don't mean nothing.

trinik7597

I sell quite a bit of stuff on OldMiniBikes ... But even before I did I was a supporting member just because I enjoy the site and the people ...