2018. Windber Raffle Bike

This is a bike i built a few years ago and and had Ron Kimball stumped on.
This is a Heald VT5 with 12 volt electric start. They never built a bike this size with electric start. I had Ron sign the front fender and clear coated over it since then. This bike i am donating to the raffle and would like all proceeds to go to Sarah and Matt this year. This couple are the daughter and son in law of Jeff that is putting on the reunion.

As for buying tickets. Tickets will be only sold at the show. If you want to send money to a member that is going to buy tickets for you. You could do that. This what some people did last year.

Very nice Rick, you know I've been looking for this thread to start. I was hoping I'd be able to help in some way with the build but looks like your done?

Very nice Rick, you know I've been looking for this thread to start. I was hoping I'd be able to help in some way with the build but looks like your done?
I was going to build one. VT3 blue with white metal cover and white fenders. Had all parts ready. Then i got looking at this one i had just sitting here and thought i would just donate this bike. If members want to donate money to it i will put this money into the raffle bike collection. I will keep track of names and money for the plaque of donations.

People need to both donate and buy lots of tickets. I’m a big guy and these Healds are the perfect size for adult riders. With the suspension they are the perfect Windber ride. My blue VT5 with a clone that Rick also built is my field cruiser. And Ricks work is second to none... whoever wins this bike is going to very very happy

hello from Denver,co.!!!! very very impressed with your raffle bike. I would be so grateful if you would call me at 303-885-4705. I have a couple questions about your bike. I really do appreciate your time. thank you so much!!!!! david 303-885-4705 I promise not to take up mush of your time.