20hp briggs animal projectt!!!

Nooo, You dont want POR15, that is a brush on paint, The finish will not be what you want. POR15 is for protecting metal in areas that wont be seen. A regular rattle can paint will hold up just fine.

korndog,

Hello I'm The_Ruppster_86. I saw your video on youtube where you are holding this bike while another guy starts it. I just thought I might tell you that. Thanks

P.S. I know this is way off mini bike thread :laugh:

okay I GOT MY ELECTRIC STARTER!!! im sooo happy right now... i started it up today and dam i almost shit my pants... this thing roars!!! i have to make a video ASAP.... but my phone's video quality sucks! i also made my chain longer from the chain links donated by another member... should be done very soon!

yeh its finished, just haven't painted it yet, but there is only one problem really, im debating wether or not to put a chain tensioner wheel on it because the chain rubs on the scrub brake rod, do you think that this will F up my chain or the rod? should i just put the tensioner on.... and yes i was thinking about selling it because im building a more powerful gx200 with some of the parts i just bought. so theres really no need for me to keep this one

okay guys, the project is officially done, but only because i sold the motor, but ill be starting a new thread with my next project, which is going to be using a modified gx200... ill take some pics of the bike today, then im going to throw my clone in there and have some fun with that for now... i feel like i let you guys down with out taking a video of the bike:thumbdown::thumbdown:

bah,IMO,changing your mind mid project,mid winter,is what keeps the fires burning until spring.Then it's balls to the wall,"get sh!t done yesterday" time.
At least that's the rational I'm using to cram an XR80 motor into my Arctic cat frame.:grind:

bah,IMO,changing your mind mid project,mid winter,is what keeps the fires burning until spring.Then it's balls to the wall,"get sh!t done yesterday" time.
At least that's the rational I'm using to cram an XR80 motor into my Arctic cat frame.:grind:
that bike will be sick when its done, i've had ideas of using an xr80 motor for a mini chopper project, but couldn't find a donor bike, or a good deal for a motor on e-bay