------212cc mod questions------

I have some questions about some mods to a non hemi that i have been thinking about.
First, would porting intake and carb do any good?
Second, is there a different head you can put on a non hemi to increase combustion?
And third, what are your thoughts about putting a 49cc nos kit on a non hemi with stock piston?

CarPlayLB

Here we go!
Engine mods are like wiping your ass with a wagon wheel, it never ends!
Porting the carb and intake are always good...that's if you increase compression, have a bigger cam and other mods. You have not given enough information to properly answer the question. Outline your entire build and the question can be answered

Yes, there are other heads that will increase compression. I believe OldMiniBikes sells them too! When you pulled the head off, was the piston down in the hole at TDC? If so, ARC makes a +0.020 billet rod that will help you gain compression while upgrading your con rod. Kill two birds with one rod!
Nitrous....with the other questions you've asked here, you may be over your head! It will run great when it leans out at the top...right before it blows up!

ARC also makes the .040 longer Rod just for the NoN Hemi...
Really all depends how far you are in the hole... Most non Hemi engines are .040-.050 in the hole, if you put a Hemi flat top in it drops .020 farther in the hole...

Just Mill the head you have now to increase compression...